• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laudrup = dream manager?

Comment

• George Petchey.

Comment

• David Beckham! .....Think of Tone's profile! TF gonna make the whole Beckham family sit at the press conference with Air Asia caps on.

Comment

• Can I throw Klopp into the ring too, pardon the expression!,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Step forward ex-Captain, now new manager Ji Sung Park.......
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Could be Rafa ? How he would like to stick it up the scum from down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• read on twitter a few days ago that moyes is unsettled in spain and is willing to return to the uk.

im having a xcheeky punt on it.

thank god its not going to be Shatwood.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Wonder if this person will be in the stands tonight, I'd love it if there were lots of high profile managers there tonight, the story's in the press would be fun to read.

Comment

• Who the ####ing hell is it ? What ever you say about barking mad circus club it sure ain't dull !! What does a multi millionaire dream of ??

Comment

• War burton leaving Brentford in the summer?..

Comment

• Ladbrokes suspended betting on Laudrup

Comment

• Its weareqpr12, his footballing brain makes him Tony's dream ticket

Only jesting Greg
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            What the fock!!!.... since when was qpr to big for a manager who kept a team in the Premiership for 11 years and managed the same team in Europe???

As for UTD, out of interest out of the 20 premiership managers at the time who do you think would have done a better job taking over from 1 of the biggest/respected managers in the world at 1 of the biggest clubs in the world??
                            What are you on about!? When did I say QPR were too big for Moyes?????

I just said he isn't as good as he's made out to be, same as Harry.

As for who would've done better at UTD...... Well most would've! He took over the champions, who won the title by 11 points the season before and finished 7th was it...... Not only that, he turned a naturally attacking team into a defensive boring farce of a side that barely resembled the year before. He was never the right man for that club, he's never won anything or looked remotely like coming close, so why would he and a club that demand success ever be a good match.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              David Beckham! .....Think of Tone's profile! TF gonna make the whole Beckham family sit at the press conference with Air Asia caps on.
                              Wouldn't put it past TF.....

Comment

• Willy wonka?

Comment

Working...
                                X