whats been happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats been happening?

I aint been on here for a while, so whats been happening since ive been away?like the new emo,s!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Is twranger still posting? i had a few run ins with him lol! facto?. bushcelt?

Comment

Nothing much. Rumour is that no one else wants to manage us so Harry will be back after his knee op.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

TW got binned off board

Comment

Nice one connell, hope yr well mate. Still have a look on here most days but only post now and again. Facto's still alive and well but tw had a complete melt down a few times and now supports fulham-apparently there putting his statue up next week!!...its titled "my ol mans a dustman". Good to see ya back posting.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            Nice one connell, hope yr well mate. Still have a look on here most days but only post now and again. Facto's still alive and well but tw had a complete melt down a few times and now supports fulham-apparently there putting his statue up next week!!...its titled "my ol mans a dustman". Good to see ya back posting.
            cheers celt , ya always were a top poster! so poor old tw,s gone radio rental , i always thought the poor ###### was close to the edge, but becoming a foolham fans thats just total focking madness!

Comment

Working...
            X