• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad result

Burnley 2-0 up, they are showing our to fight for survival
    You Rsssssss

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Burnley 2-0 up, they are showing our to fight for survival
    Hull played unbelievable yesterday as well. Its starting to look ominous.

Comment

Who cares? The more you focus on other teams results, the most depressed you get!

Lets face it - whether we're in the Premier League or the Championship next season, we're still gonna be here. Moaning if we lose, celebrating if we draw. So don't get too beat up on other teams results

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Who cares? The more you focus on other teams results, the most depressed you get!

Lets face it - whether we're in the Premier League or the Championship next season, we're still gonna be here. Moaning if we lose, celebrating if we draw. So don't get too beat up on other teams results
        True, I don't think the luck is with us at the moment. I will still go rangers even if we end up in the conference
        You Rsssssss

Comment

We want either a Burnley win or Draw to keep WBA in the mix

Comment

2-2 now
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              Lets face it - whether we're in the Premier League or the Championship next season, we're still gonna be here.

This 100% ..who cares what league we are in? The prem is an uncompetitive league that the best we could do is fight for a mid table place. Ignore all the glamour that SKY lumps on it and see it for what it is. Might actually get back to basics and sort the club out if we get relegated anyway so its not all doom and gloom. Having a small fanatical fan base means whatever league we play in we are not going to lose too many fans that attend. Might even get a few less neutrals and tourists.

Comment

FT 2-2. Good result

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

This 100% ..who cares what league we are in? The prem is an uncompetitive league that the best we could do is fight for a mid table place. Ignore all the glamour that SKY lumps on it and see it for what it is. Might actually get back to basics and sort the club out if we get relegated anyway so its not all doom and gloom. Having a small fanatical fan base means whatever league we play in we are not going to lose too many fans that attend. Might even get a few less neutrals and tourists.

I'd rather not have relegation if at all possible thanks. It's a horrible feeling.

Your dislike of people showing up at LR, not being to your taste isn't quite convincing enough for me.

If we're not bothered about striving to be at the highest level we can be, what's the point?

Comment

Bloody drama queens on here. All this, "starting to look ominous" and "showing us how to fight for survival". Burnley will be gutted throwing that away.

Is that a survival lesson?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      True, I don't think the luck is with us at the moment. I will still go rangers even if we end up in the conference
                      I actually think we're incredibly lucky. Every single week other results go our way. We really deserve to be totally adrift. The fact that we continue to have some sort of chance at staying up is because other teams are as rubbish as us....,

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I actually think we're incredibly lucky. Every single week other results go our way. We really deserve to be totally adrift. The fact that we continue to have some sort of chance at staying up is because other teams are as rubbish as us....,
                        That's rubbish mate. Why do we deserve to be cut adrift and others don't?
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          Bloody drama queens on here. All this, "starting to look ominous" and "showing us how to fight for survival". Burnley will be gutted throwing that away.

Is that a survival lesson?
                          Exactly mate!!!.... Buuuurnley will be massively gutted to throw away a 2-0 lead to a fellow relegation rival. don't forget Southampton are THIRD!!! Still a very long way to go and a lot of 'winnable' point to be had!!!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            That's rubbish mate. Why do we deserve to be cut adrift and others don't?
                            I think he means if you take our results and form in isolation you would expect a team to be cut adrift. Thankfully we aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Exactly mate!!!.... Buuuurnley will be massively gutted to throw away a 2-0 lead to a fellow relegation rival. don't forget Southampton are THIRD!!! Still a very long way to go and a lot of 'winnable' point to be had!!!
                              agree not every team are as good a Southampton either give the same fight to every game till the end of the season we will have a fighting chance
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X