Sunderland and Hull Away only four points will do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland and Hull Away only four points will do

Were going to have to do in back to back games what we have failed to do in every away game so far and that is come away, not only undefeated in both but also, having won one of the games.

Anything less then 4points will be a disaster as the next three games after that are horrendous.

Table looks tight as it stands but if Mackems do us they go from being five ahead of us to eight so we would need three wins to catch them if Hull turn us over they build up a buffer too.

We simply cannot afford to lose these games and four points is a must it don't matter how the points come if we have to dive and cheat and roll around on the floor I really do not give a t oss come away from these games undefeated.

A point in each would be a massive boost ! As it would keep both sides in sight and end the away hoodoo !

Comment

Agree Kit two points would be a stepping stone but for me we need to win one of them as its ok keeping them in sight but we need to start pulling them towards us as they are the teams we should be expecting to do the biz against

Comment

Personally think we need the impossible from the next two games and genuinely if we can get 6 points we might just have a chance of staying up!!
        Can see us getting 1 or 3 but won't be enough!!

Comment

Agee Maids that why I think four is vital as it keeps us in he hunt, is a stepping stone and breaks the awful run away we have been on

Six would be superb but cant seem back to back win after the run has been on Hull for me is the game we can win Sunderland if we get a point would be decent start

Comment

Spot on west! The way the league is 4 would be massive for us and gives us something to build on!!

The only thing we got going for us is there are loads of bang average teams this year - if we can just get some momentum and stop the individual areas we have a chance but it's vital we do something in the next two games or we risk getting cut adrift.

Fingers crossed we are on for the great escape like 3 years ago!

Comment

4 points minimum was what I was thinking, may be all over next Saturday
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

1 pt max what makes anyone think we will win away
                R's

Comment

What team for Tuesday? With injuries I'd, go for
                  Green Isla Ferdinand Caulker Yun Phillips Sandro Barton Tarrabt Vargas Zarate Go for it!

Comment

Being unbeaten would be good but I'd rather lose at Sunderland and beat Hull, if we were to lose one.

Personally I think Sunderland aren't a team that will go down, so not really bothered about the difference between ourselves and them.

Three from five out of ourselves, Leicester, Burnley, Hull and Villa in my opinion. Be surprised if it's not Leicester and Burnley heading back to the Championship with us if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Were going to have to do in back to back games what we have failed to do in every away game so far and that is come away, not only undefeated in both but also, having won one of the games.

Anything less then 4points will be a disaster as the next three games after that are horrendous.

Table looks tight as it stands but if Mackems do us they go from being five ahead of us to eight so we would need three wins to catch them if Hull turn us over they build up a buffer too.

We simply cannot afford to lose these games and four points is a must it don't matter how the points come if we have to dive and cheat and roll around on the floor I really do not give a t oss come away from these games undefeated.
                      agree but i feel the 3 needs to be at hull
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

i can see us nicking a point at sunderland . if we do there will be some belief when we go to hull city

Comment

Working...
                        X