Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What idiot would pick that waste of space, Traore????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    They were in the same squad as another crap fella called Tommy Cunningham...... I remember Brian Williams running down the right, beating several players, only to then trip over his own feet. Still back then we were probably paying them £200 per week......
    i remember those players too. They were part of the team that got relegated in 78-79.

Comment

Traore is an odd one. He's got pace to burn and on his day can put a good cross in. He started as a LB so should know a bit about defending.

So why isn't it working for him?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Up there i must admit. Worst team (arguably) to ever grace the prem imho.
        Derby much?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

amazed how bad he was. I've never rated him but he was so shocking. it wasn't even like people was on his case before the game he was devoid of any understanding of what to do. I think hoilett's opportunity has passed for us but he would've offered more than traore.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Agree total waste of space, but it was tactical… Clyne was always on the half way line when Southampton had possession and I wouldn't want to see C.Hill have a 1 v 1 with Clyne and Mane (The diver).

Can wait until Yun is back

Comment

said it before shouldn't get a start after his arsenal performance

Comment

Working...
              X