Slaven Bilić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaven Bilić

Young, passionate, experienced, PL experience. Rumoured to be eyeing a move back to the PL.

Thoughts?

Nuts but a good shout.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

They should certainly have his name on the list
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'm impressed you got that ć at the end of Slaven Bilić.

He's a decent shout but it ain't gonna happen, is it? It looks like it'll either be Tim Sherwood, Timmy Sherwood or Timothy Sherwood. Definitely one of those three.

Comment

Good shout
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

great, great shout. Is this Tim Sherwood supposed appointment at the behest of Sir Les? What's on the mans c.v? Why weren't WBA, Palace banging down his door?
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I was anti the idea to start with but have to admit the more I think about it he is exactly what we need. Things became a little stale for him towards the end of his stint with the Croatian national side but he did have a lot of aging players he needed to shift and did it very well. When Štimac took over from him it became obvious, very quickly, that he was actually a very good coach and that we would miss him big time. I still think that Prosinečki would be a better shout but Bilic would work too.

Comment

Yes please .

Comment

Get Vinnie Jones in as the assistant and Barton as captain, we'd win a battle or two

Comment

Worth a call and a chat
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would be a decent appointment but he is gaffa of a regular champions league side then onto Europa when they get knocked out and doing well. If he was to come to England it would be for a bigger side than us imo.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Well Bilić is certainly more realistic than getting McLaren.

He also has experience at managing, unlike Clement who is a good coach, but has no management experience (although I read that QPR are looking for a coach rather than a traditional manager).

I still think it will be Sherwood (who wasn't deemed good enough by Palace or WBA).

Comment

I bet he'll eye a move to the Pl in the summer....

When we wont be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            great, great shout. Is this Tim Sherwood supposed appointment at the behest of Sir Les? What's on the mans c.v? Why weren't WBA, Palace banging down his door?
                            Tim Sherwood was favourite to take over at WBA, but turned it down. Could it be he had already been promised the job at QPR? I think he was also offered the job last Summer.
                            http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...b-9950990.html

I think they disagreed over the back room staff and terms and conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              I'm impressed you got that ć at the end of Slaven Bilić.

He's a decent shout but it ain't gonna happen, is it? It looks like it'll either be Tim Sherwood, Timmy Sherwood or Timothy Sherwood. Definitely one of those three.
                              What do you think the odds on those three are?

Comment

Working...
                              X