Spurs Fans view of Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    But you keep banging on about experience Richard?!

You've just proven what I've been saying for the last week. Means nish! They've failed. Miserably.
    Hughes failed at QPR for two reasons:

1) Naive Uncle Tone allowed Hughes to interview the club and not the other way round.

2) Naive Uncle Tone give him a pretty much open cheque book for signings.

Hughes succeeded at Stoke and got his career back on track for two reasons:

1) He inherited a team of already very experienced PL footballers.

2) He had a savvy chairman who insisted that he could only work within a strict budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Hughes failed at QPR for two reasons:

1) Naive Uncle Tone allowed Hughes to interview the club and not the other way round.

2) Naive Uncle Tone give him a pretty much open cheque book for signings.

Hughes succeeded at Stoke and got his career back on track for two reasons:

1) He inherited a team of already very experienced PL footballers.

2) He had a savvy chairman who insisted that he worked within a strict budget.
      And also not one that looked over he shoulder and SUGGESTED a few signings that might improve the owners profile from day one. Hughes has succeeded when left to get on with it and not dance to the pipers tune.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Like you, I haven't spoken to him or seen him work either.

For me, I would ask why, if he's as good as people have made out, Levy got rid and why other clubs have swerved him. If he's willing to rollock players for bad performances, so what? Plenty of us can do that.

This appointment is crucial. I don't want us rushing this one, and we should explore as many options as possible. I'm hoping we can find someone a lot better than Sherwood.
        If this is true Richard, then you win! I wouldn't want the greedy pr!ck anywhere near our club.
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...hp?11-QPR-FANS
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
        X