Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the final list of players submitted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the final list of players submitted?

Any good out of contract players out there?
    Kept the faith!

I can't find any dates/times for submission of the final squads. But, considering that the summer window closed at 11pm on Sept 1st and the squads then had to be submitted by 5pm on Sept 3rd, I reckon that they would have to be submitted by 5 pm tomorrow.

Given that we have removed Max Ehmer and Jordon Mutch from the squad, but have added Zarate and potentially Diakite too, we have no space for free agents. Not senior ones, anyway.

Comment

Thanks, I thought you had until you submitted you list to add unattached players, you then chose you 25, those left out, it's a championship loan or the SWP( bench)
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes, you are correct. Problem is that anyone you left out of the squad could easily refuse to go out on loan and end up collecting their wages for pretty much nothing. Sounds familiar....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Yes, you are correct. Problem is that anyone you left out of the squad could easily refuse to go out on loan and end up collecting their wages for pretty much nothing. Sounds familiar....
          Hmmmmm, maybe to late anyway, don't know if they is anyone about anyway.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
          X