Was harry sacked or was his leaving manipulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was harry sacked or was his leaving manipulated

Reports Hoddle has now gone the speed of all HRs staff departing makes me think theres been more to this like his departure being manipulated

TF sent the heavies round to Sandbanks this morning, put a warrington hammer on his patellar, job done

More to it than meets the ear me finks
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Both, lol!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Reports Hoddle has now gone the speed of all HRs staff departing makes me think theres been more to this like his departure being manipulated
        The knee injury is clearly nonsense isn't it?

As for reports of Hoddle going, I think that's an absolute certainty isn't it? Along with Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan!

Comment

What has Hoddle offered us since being here?????

And to think every time the managers job has come up some have pushed his name. No better then Harry

Comment

Makes me wonder was HR starved out if so I'd have more respect for TF if he sacked would'nt have cost that much for a settlement on the bit of time he had left

Comment

If all the coaches are on their bikes it shouldn't be a problem. Joey, Clint and Rio have got their badges, and Mr Bardsley would be on the first plane home if asked.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Clint and Bardsley yes, the other two can F.... Off.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

With Hoddles statement seems Harry was actually sacked rather than resigned or have I misread it !

Comment

Seems like he was sacked,Kit:
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

As soon as it was clear he & his agent mates weren't going to be able to fleece TF/us he quit. At least quit at the start of the window you pillock. What a ####, can't think of a more overrated manager.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Only one doing any manipulating here was Arry.

Comment

Working...
                        X