Gary Neville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    This is an ex-player that won everything in the domestic game, has all the badges, and worked under the most successful manager in the business. Played shed loads of games at international level, and a respected person in the game.

If he can't improve the team, not many others could.
    I don't agree. As you say, he's spent most of his career playing in a successful squad with very good players and probably the most successful manager ever. Dump him into a relegation fight with our car crash of a club and I doubt he will have clue what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      I don't agree. As you say, he's spent most of his career playing in a successful squad with very good players and probably the most successful manager ever. Dump him into a relegation fight with our car crash of a club and I doubt he will have clue what's going on.
      Agreed. Wouldn't be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        Exactly!

Gary Neville? Sherwood? I despair at some of the people on here sometimes...it's like the lunatics have taken over the asylum....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          Exactly!

Gary Neville? Sherwood? I despair at some of the people on here sometimes...it's like the lunatics have taken over the asylum....
          I think that happened a looong time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            This is an ex-player that won everything in the domestic game, has all the badges, and worked under the most successful manager in the business. Played shed loads of games at international level, and a respected person in the game.

If he can't improve the team, not many others could.
            Very well put Big Fella....

Comment

How anyone could consider somebody who has NEVER managed a club is beyond me!

Comment

Working...
              X