Gregoire Defrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregoire Defrel

According to reports in Italy, Queens Park Rangers held talks last night with Serie A club Cesena over the transfer of Gregoire Defrel. The Premier League side have been linked with the player for the past week and they travelled to Italy at the weekend in an attempt to land the player before the transfer window closes. Manager Harry Redknapp is looking to strengthen the squad in this window to help their aim of avoiding relegation back to the Championship and he sees Defrel as a possibility...

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...-french-winger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%A9goire_Defrel
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

What's the point tf has said no more money
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        What's the point tf has said no more money
        Unless a good deal come around.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Looks not great and poor goal scoring ratio. Would at least fit in well. Rightsort, triffic lad.

Comment

I would love to be wrong and would make going to the game Saturday more interesting, but I can't see any new players coming in
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              I would love to be wrong and would make going to the game Saturday more interesting, but I can't see any new players coming in
              We can't keep on being a mug club on transfer window day, well done the board, HR treats buying players like he is stacking shelfs at Tesco.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                We can't keep on being a mug club on transfer window day, well done the board, HR treats buying players like he is stacking shelfs at Tesco.
                Come on he hasn't bought half of these players he's been accused of , you know he doesn't buy players he identifies the type of players he wants and Phill Beard does the negotiations and dumped players on Redknapp he didn't want ie Chevaton and others ,I'm worried that Zarate might be another one

Comment

I would love that sometimes we sign some neverheard well scouted foreign player. Maybe he's someone we are looking for a next season,if we ain't gonna spend this window

Comment

looks a good'un we should have him fit and ready by end of April
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

He's young... its a start.
                      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Working...
                      X