Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

He should be back next match, drop Barton and we should start picking up points again like we did last time.

Drop Henry more like. Looked a far better team without him. Never a prem player. As soon as Clint and Henry are replaced we can potentially start winning again

Comment

Deary me Ablock

Comment

My opinion and what I feel a valid one. Karl Henry and Clint hill weren't excatly pulling up trees in the prem in their prime let alone now they are into their 30's. Tbf I'd go as far as saying that they wouldn't even get on another premier leagues bench. Clint would hardly get in a championship team. Love the heart they show but they have no quality,

Comment

We were told he was going to be back today, are we sure it's not another setback?

Not exactly proving good value is he.

Comment

Hill yes gives all but offers nothing offensively. Personally think your being harsh on Henry

Comment

West i don't think we should bin Henry I just personally think he is a weak link for us. Sandro and barton in the center with leroy fer in front would be my preference

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Drop Henry more like. Looked a far better team without him. Never a prem player. As soon as Clint and Henry are replaced we can potentially start winning again
                Have to agree with you. Terrible mistake turning without touching the ball - schoolboy error. Clint can only pass downwards or hoof, not Premiership standard at all. When we have our next game without Henry, Barton and Hill we may have a good chance to win.

Comment

West i don't think we should bin Henry I just personally think he is a weak link for us. Sandro and barton in the center with leroy fer in front would be my preference
                  If you do that then you have to play Charlie up front on his own, which is a no-go for me.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The reason I'd play that midfield 3 Richard would be to help protect the defence more. We allow the other team to run at us far to easily with just 2 center mids.

Hopefully by sticking those 3 in the middle would mean we could push our wingers further forward. Chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool,southampton, Tottenham all play one up top and if done right then it doesn't isolate the striker

Comment

My opinion and what I feel a valid one. Karl Henry and Clint hill weren't excatly pulling up trees in the prem in their prime let alone now they are into their 30's. Tbf I'd go as far as saying that they wouldn't even get on another premier leagues bench. Clint would hardly get in a championship team. Love the heart they show but they have no quality,
                      Hard to disagree with that to be fair!

Comment

So what does Barton give us that Henry doesn't? Looking forward to your answer ablock

Comment

Neither Barton or Henry have legs, and that along with the fact we also have Hill and Dunne in the team who have the same problem means we will always concede goals. Add to that a goalkeeper who doesn't communicate or organise and can't move his feet quick enough and that's why we loose games on a regular basis not rocket science

Comment

The reason I'd play that midfield 3 Richard would be to help protect the defence more. We allow the other team to run at us far to easily with just 2 center mids.

Hopefully by sticking those 3 in the middle would mean we could push our wingers further forward. Chelsea, arsenal, Liverpool,southampton, Tottenham all play one up top and if done right then it doesn't isolate the striker
                            I would go three in middle too but to get in two up top I would revert to three at the back which was original plan and play with wing backs as Isla and Yun can play this role with ease.

When we tried three at the back initially silly b ollocks done it with wrong personnel so it was always going to go wrong. Caulker and Nedum play either side then you choose one of Dunne or Rio in the middle even rotate them; that's how it should have been from day one not Dunne and Rio together that pairing was never going to work

Comment

How many mins has Sandro actually played since signing?

Massive waste of resources. Shock.

Comment

Working...
                              X