Important poll concerning Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen one but not that with it when in the ground strangely enough
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      What about all the girls doing them naked and
      underwear selfies ? loads of twitter accounts and instagram accounts with Amazon wishlists in case you want to send her something. Shocking state of affairs and have you seen the state of some of their bedrooms in the background. My daughter would be grounded if her room was in such a mess.
      I've stumbled across a few of those pix too V, funnily enough I had exactly the same thoughts ..... You must get to a certain age & you become more interested in a woman's housekeeping abilities than her being able to take a photo in a mirror whist being on all fours !

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Never seen one at Rangers, but then again I'm in the pub until just before kick off. Only realised that such a thing existed when I saw a friends young cousin with one on Christmas day.

Could have done with one years ago though. I actually met my second wife on the internet in the early days of online dating. She wanted to see what I looked like, so I had to put a little digital camera on the sideboard and give it a tap with the end of a broom handle. Was lucky enough to position myself correctly on the fourth attempt, although was pulling a bit of a face by that point, what with all the stretching.
      She obviously liked the gurning face you pull while 'stretching' then ....

Of course Kirill is correct that's what the timer button is for ....... or so I'm lead to believe ;-)
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        I have a question

How do you actually take the photo with a selfie stick ?
        i was wondering the same ,you1d need to mates with Mr Tickle
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ive got 2, just incase i need a spare, couldnt live without them.

Sometimes i hold one in each hand, stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            Not having that Matty, if anybody's got one it's you, how else do you get all these pictures for the model agencies !!
            I buy the stills off of NASA taken from one of their satellite cams!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X