just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a thought

With mutch now gone how will we replace him?

1,will we re invest the money on a hughes type player for midfield?

2,will we buy a winger and move fer in the middle?

3,or should we just promote petrasso to the match day squad, move fer in the middle and stick with what we have up front and use the mutch money in the summer to either help towards the fine if we are relegated or give to our new manager to buy a player if we somehow manage to stay up.

id choose point 3.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Tbh I dont know to much about Petrasso, ie if he's ready for the step up. IF he is then its a no brainer. If not then buy a winger, either way we NEED a winger a.s.a.p!!!!!...... and Fer MUST be played in the middle, imo he could be our key player!!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Think Fer has to play in the hole behind Austin, that's a no brainer!! Everyone apart from the management can see that.

Not sure if Petrasso is good enough to step up to the Prem?

Comment

I like point 3. Get the best out of a talent playing in the position they excel at and blood a youngster.

Comment

TBH I can see us losing out in the last hours of the transfer window again, and having to put up with what we`ve got again.
          Jamie Ward from Derby would do me, also thinking of it Chris Martin as well as he`s a better fitter version of zamora.

Comment

HR wont play Petrasso end of so it means either buy,loan or wait.

Who we could go for on loan,i haven't got a Scooby any ideas????????

Comment

Working...
            X