Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

German side Borussia Mochengladbach make enquiry for Junior Hoilett - Sky Sources.

Wasn't this the same club that he almost signed for before choosing us?
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

just checking flight times.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      German side Borussia Mochengladbach make enquiry for Junior Hoilett - Sky Sources.

HE played there before didn't he?

Comment

I would be dissapointed if Redknapp sold off some of our younger players and then dissapeared in the summer because i'm sure under a proper decent manager, the likes of Hoilett, Phillips etc would be completely different players and more likely to fulfill their potential.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          HE played there before didn't he?
          No I don't think so, he played for St Pauli and Paderborn 07 on loan from blackburn
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            I would be dissapointed if Redknapp sold off some of our younger players and then dissapeared in the summer because i'm sure under a proper decent manager, the likes of Hoilett, Phillips etc would be completely different players and more likely to fulfill their potential.
            This
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post

Correct Nik, it was between us and them. Sadly, we won the race.

This could be a great bit of business though and they'll take him permanently, they're challenging for the Champions League places domestically and still in the Europa League. Borussia Mönchengladbach are a big club.

Comment

Had loads of chances to shine & failed miserably. Can't even beat a man. Ever.

Get rid. Another waste of money off the wage bill.

Comment

Hoilett has had two and a half years here and has done nothing. The lad plainly has potential but it's just not worked out for one reason or another. Blaming Harry is a bit harsh as he was poor under Hughes as well. Hoilett is on massive wages and has 18 months remaining on his contract and unfortunately sometimes moves just don't work out. I think now is the time to cash in and get a decent fee for him. If we go down, he'll be leaving for peanuts. Sell him now and freshen up the squad.

Comment

Good riddance this is one of those our youngsters who can jog. Given endless chances and failed to deliver and is on very big wages. I put hoilett in a different category to Phillips becuase he's been given a hundred more chances in his preferred position and never done it.

A winger who doesn't know how to cross or lift his head up and pass simple ball no thank you.

Comment

Would be good to get his 50-60k a week off the wage bill but cant help but think he will doing very well elsewhere... If he was that sh1t would the 3rd placed team in the Bundesliga really be interested in him?

Comment

Sell this waist of space a.s.a.p!!!!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Well he beat that Derby right back at Wembley in May.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            Worked out well but still delivered a #### cross only poor defending meant it went anywhere near bobby . He's a dreadful player and I can't wait to see the back of him . Such a lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Had loads of chances to shine & failed miserably. Can't even beat a man. Ever.

Get rid. Another waste of money off the wage bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X