A good couple of Articles on the official RE: Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good couple of Articles on the official RE: Les Ferdinand

Hopefully this will turn out to be a decent appointment and we will be benefiting in years to come

Its something the club really need push on with regardless of what division we're in

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/le...g-2220831.aspx

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/le...s-2219801.aspx
    We Are The People.....

At least we all know what exactly his role is now. Hopefully he continues with us for years to come. A good youth structure is very important and as Sir Les says, it sounds like its taking shape.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This is nothing but good news for now and the future of this club. Fantastic that someone who has a natural love for qpr to be working with our youth daily. Really good to hear..... dont expect to much input on this thread.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Best thing I have read for a long time.

SIR LESLEY FERDINAND, SIR LESLEY FERDINAND!

Comment

I don't want to turn this into a anti HR thread but it needs him to give them a chance, hopefully we are safe with a few games to go, if thats the case we can give some a run out. The thing that pissed me off the last time we got regelated was the fact that we didn't give a few of the youngesters a runout.

It seems TF, LF and Ramsey are on the same page, it need everyone to buy in for this to work!

LF and Ramsey might turn out to be our best signing in years to come!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            I don't want to turn this into a anti HR thread but it needs him to give them a chance, hopefully we are safe with a few games to go, if thats the case we can give some a run out. The thing that pissed me off the last time we got regelated was the fact that we didn't give a few of the youngesters a runout.

It seems TF, LF and Ramsey are on the same page, it need everyone to buy in for this to work!

LF and Ramsey might turn out to be our best signing in years to come!
            I will bet you that you have done now

Comment

One of the links is just spin on Les's appointment.

He says he has an open brief from the first team down. I have news for him. There are already too many people with zero or very poor recent managerial form involved at the top level. Redknapp. Bond. Hoddle.

He should have been given a clear and well defined area of responsibility according to whatever skills he might possess. He comes across as a great bloke, but every time I've heard him talk about the game he has never convinced me that he should be working as head of operations in a prem outfit. He was never known as a great thinker in his playing days.

The calibre of our appointments under TF has been highly questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                One of the links is just spin on Les's appointment.

He says he has an open brief from the first team down. I have news for him. There are already too many people with zero or very poor recent managerial form involved at the top level. Redknapp. Bond. Hoddle.

He should have been given a clear and well defined area of responsibility according to whatever skills he might possess. He comes across as a great bloke, but every time I've heard him talk about the game he has never convinced me that he should be working as head of operations in a prem outfit. He was never known as a great thinker in his playing days.

The calibre of our appointments under TF has been highly questionable.
                Ffs theres always one that has to put a negative spin on what is a promising couple of articles.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Ffs theres always one that has to put a negative spin on what is a promising couple of articles.
                  an article is just an article ,lets see what positive results come from this appt
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    He wont be the only 1 Ginger......
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                    X