i reckon everyone should tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i reckon everyone should tweet

Phil beard and Tony with players we should be after seing as redknapp cant indentify NO ONE decent. Il start off with

Craig noone- Cheap
    Yann mvila- better than barton
    Neil taylor- decent lb
    Mpoku- 2m decent winger
    Osvaldo loan- mental Yes but decent target Man who scores

Do this and we stay up add a fit Sandro and yun!

Come on you r'sss

If we manage to somehow stay up the following to leave in the summer

Clint Hill make as coach
    Bobby z
    Swp
    Barton
    Dunne
    Hoilett
    Traore
    Murphy

This frees up around £220,000 a week

Comment

Oh and i forgot to add Robert huth to the list a younger Clint hill!!!!

Comment

Hey why don't we get messi? He's 'unsettled' at Barcelona. Only 200m and could a job for us.

Comment

You've been busy insider
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
            If we manage to somehow stay up the following to leave in the summer

Clint Hill make as coach
            Bobby z
            Swp
            Barton
            Dunne
            Hoilett
            Traore
            Murphy

This frees up around £220,000 a week

I get sick of hearing all this Clint Hill sentimentality BS. Yes he puts a shift in and busts a gut when called upon.... great, but it's what he's paid to do!! The fact some others dont shouldnt mean he's elevated to some higher status. As for making him a coach.... what just because he's put a shift in....? Personally i'd rather we release him say thanks very much and move on and when it comes to the coaching staff, actually employ proper coaches who've proved themselves and can offer something to the set up. We're a premier league team ffs, not league 2 and need to act like it.

Comment

add Mbia to the list as he is available on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I get sick of hearing all this Clint Hill sentimentality BS. Yes he puts a shift in and busts a gut when called upon.... great, but it's what he's paid to do!! The fact some others dont shouldnt mean he's elevated to some higher status. As for making him a coach.... what just because he's put a shift in....? Personally i'd rather we release him say thanks very much and move on and when it comes to the coaching staff, actually employ proper coaches who've proved themselves and can offer something to the set up. We're a premier league team ffs, not league 2 and need to act like it.
                I agree.

If Clint Hill wants to be a coach he needs to get his coaching badges 1st and then cut his teeth as a coach with the youth set up here or a club in the lower leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                  Phil beard and Tony with players we should be after seing as redknapp cant indentify NO ONE decent. Il start off with

Craig noone- Cheap
                  Yann mvila- better than barton
                  Neil taylor- decent lb
                  Mpoku- 2m decent winger
                  Osvaldo loan- mental Yes but decent target Man who scores

Do this and we stay up add a fit Sandro and yun!

Come on you r'sss
                  Please don't tweet this list to them. What a pile of poo players
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                  X