Hull 2 more injured today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull 2 more injured today

Now got 9 players injured James Chester out for a few months now.

Is the owner still trying to sell the team? If so he is not likely to invest any money.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Is the owner still trying to sell the team? If so he is not likely to invest any money.
      Why? The valuation will plummet if they go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Why? The valuation will plummet if they go down.
        He's been trying to sell the team for over 6 months now and I think he has no further interest in it. If he allows Bruce to buy players and they go down anyway, he'll get even less money.

Comment

Let's hope that's one team going down, but if they managed to stay above us then we have major problems.

Comment

To be honest I did not expect them to be in themix for relegation this year at all. Bruce done a great job last year, and they bought the likes of Dawson, Diame & Hernandes in in the summer - thought they would have been mid table safety. They look turd though.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              To be honest I did not expect them to be in themix for relegation this year at all. Bruce done a great job last year, and they bought the likes of Dawson, Diame & Hernandes in in the summer - thought they would have been mid table safety. They look turd though.
              along with livermore and robertson.

i think they will be ok in the end.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Quick - sack the manager!!!

Comment

Going down with us.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Exactly Matty, thats what I thought......

Reckon Hull are in the exact same situation as us- bought well but managed wrongly.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Dawson, Diame and Robertson have actually done very well but have been let down at times by the rest of the side. Similar situation to us with Green, Isla and Austin generally pulling the team up
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                      X