gary 'super', hooper!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gary 'super', hooper!!!!!

its my understanding( his parents live couple of doors from facto jnr the elder) that the fox in the box been offered an 18month contract with us............i say as a more natural finisher than vargas and would stay around in the championship unlike the chilean!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    its my understanding( his parents live couple of doors from facto jnr the elder) that the fox in the box been offered an 18month contract with us............i say as a more natural finisher than vargas and would stay around in the championship unlike the chilean!
    A real premier league player but not this country. Scotland yes, England no but if we go down he may be alright.

Comment

thing is wolfy he wouldve put away some of the sitters vargas has missed...which have cost us dearly!

Comment

On a 18 month deal this wouldn't be the worst deal in the world. Atm it looks like we are not spending so we need what we can take and he would atleast add some pace and I reckon if he nabbed a couple of goals he could do alright.

Comment

would be a good signing IMHO, not one of Harrys old mates and on a sensible contract length

Comment

But he isn't one of Harry's old lot?

Funny how some posters on here bang on about Harry only signing his old chums yet talk about 'the Chileans' and now there is a possibility of hooper coming?

Comment

Hmmm where have I heard this before..

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                this

Comment

its my understanding
                  Ha ha Facto you sound like those wallys on skysportsnews!

Comment

So would you bet good money on this happening then Facto??
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                      A bakers in hornchurch??
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

they laughed at archemedes!

Comment

Gary has not done much at Norwich. I am not sure whether we could get anybody better at this time. If true, I hope we do not pay too much for him.

Comment

Don't think you can take people on an 18 month loan.

Comment

Norwich are contenders for the Play Offs. Can't see them allow him leave.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X