Disgraceful reaction from Niko...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraceful reaction from Niko...

Just stands there and watches whilst Wilson gets the rebound - no effort to get the ball.
    https://vine.co/v/OjgAUxD2AEL

edit: the above link to the video doesn't work anymore but i'm sure you have all seen it on MOTD or at the time.
    Last edited by tommyqpr; 18-01-2015, 02:22 PM.

He wouldn't have got there if he tried anyway, he makes Zamora look like Usain Bolt

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
      Just stands there and watches whilst Wilson gets the rebound - no effort to get the ball.
      https://vine.co/v/OjgAUxD2AEL

Yep - another useless vvanker at our club who wouldn't get a start with any other PL team....

Comment

Lazy s..t! At least he could have tried like the Chief did.

I know it has been said a million times already tonight but why didn't Zarate get a chance today

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
          Lazy s..t! At least he could have tried like the Chief did.

I know it has been said a million times already tonight but why didn't Zarate get a chance today
          It seems that Harry's forgotten who he is... Already.

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post

Not match fit yet apparently. Think he'll start being used now after today's loss which showed our usual home system and lineup starting to falter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Not match fit yet apparently.
              Shouldn't be anywhere near the bench then.

How unfit must he be if we're chasing a goal & he can't get on for the last 10 minutes like Kranjcar did?

Comment

Zarate may have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Shouldn't be anywhere near the bench then.

How unfit must he be if we're chasing a goal & he can't get on for the last 10 minutes like Kranjcar did?
                  Who would you have on the bench instead? I think he will play a part against Stoke, but it is between him and taarabt in the number 10 role. Don't think harry will play Zamora against Stoke because Zamora doesn't get fouls for some reason, and we all know Shawcross will foul someone.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Who would you have on the bench instead? I think he will play a part against Stoke, but it is between him and taarabt in the number 10 role. Don't think harry will play Zamora against Stoke because Zamora doesn't get fouls for some reason, and we all know Shawcross will foul someone.
                    I didn't say he shouldn't be on the bench did I?

I responded to a post saying Redknapp said he wasn't fit.

If he's on the bench he's fit enough to come on. We're chasing a goal & he brings on one of the slowest midfielders in our squad & leaves a pacey forward on the bench.

Unless you're talking about NK. In which case him being on the bench is fine, but to be brought on under the circumstances he was, was embarrassing & terrible management. That was proved.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      I didn't say he shouldn't be on the bench did I?

I responded to a post saying Redknapp said he wasn't fit.

If he's on the bench he's fit enough to come on. We're chasing a goal & he brings on one of the slowest midfielders in our squad & leaves a pacey forward on the bench.
                      I think you misunderstood, I'm saying that the reason he wasn't going to come on is because he isn't match fit at all and would have brought no more to the team than Niko did because he lacked fitness. He will probably be involved in a few behind closed door matches this week and next week to boost his fitness. I'm just saying that in that likely scenario, we don't have many options to put on the bench, especially with the SWP issues.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If he's on loan send him back.

Comment

I think you misunderstood, I'm saying that the reason he wasn't going to come on is because he isn't match fit at all and would have brought no more to the team than Niko did because he lacked fitness. He will probably be involved in a few behind closed door matches this week and next week to boost his fitness. I'm just saying that in that likely scenario, we don't have many options to put on the bench, especially with the SWP issues.
                          Hang on. Are you saying he would of contributed nothing, no more than NK for the last TEN MINUTES which is what Niko came on for?????? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Seriously.

Comment

It was 10 mins ffs! If you train daily, you're easily capable of at least an hour! Defoe ain't played since October and managed 75 mins yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              It was 10 mins ffs! If you train daily, you're easily capable of at least an hour! Defoe ain't played since October and managed 75 mins yesterday!
                              Actually Kransjar had only to put in a shift for a split second to make some effort to get to that rebound....

Comment

Working...
                              X