Zarate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarate

Apparently stormed off after 85min. Not happy waste of a loan. Can't be a Harry signing huh?

Do you blame him?

If I was loaned, I'd expect to play or what's the point?

Comment

After Harry's comments that we needed to get a striker in on loan I'm not surprised - as if Harry forgot he had signed him. Alzheimer's? Don't blame the guy. He came here to play. He cd have sat on West Ham's bench.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        After Harry's comments that we needed to get a striker in on loan I'm not surprised - as if Harry forgot he had signed him. Alzheimer's? Don't blame the guy. He came here to play. He cd have sat on West Ham's bench.
        They should ask him this question next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          They should ask him this question next friday.
          They really should! He must have been brought in over Harry's head as to not bring him on today didn't make any sense.

Comment

Even if they did bring him in over his head, Harry said we needed a striker and they got him a good one.

If he don't feature next game then we should send him back, it's not fair on Zarate.

Comment

One more thing... If this is Harry's attitude then don't give him a penny to spend, he's had far too much already.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Funny you should say that. Was listening to absolute on way home and wrighty Clive and John motson were questioning Harry's enthusiasm etc. started going on about his age blah blah blah. Then said felt sorry for him as after loss last week at burnley he couldn't find his car, was walking around for ages pressing the remote key but couldn't remember where he left it. In the end the burnley staff had to help him find it. Motson words. We're killing him tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                  Funny you should say that. Was listening to absolute on way home and wrighty Clive and John motson were questioning Harry's enthusiasm etc. started going on about his age blah blah blah. Then said felt sorry for him as after loss last week at burnley he couldn't find his car, was walking around for ages pressing the remote key but couldn't remember where he left it. In the end the burnley staff had to help him find it. Motson words. We're killing him tbf
                  Why would Harry drive to Burnley?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                    They should ask Harry if this was true as well.

Comment

Yet another baffling, ridiculous Redknapp transfer.

Done the same with Chavanton. Everyone could see after 5 mins Chevanton looked a player who could do something for us, nope, never to be seen again.

That game today was crying our for Zarate's engine & tricky feet around 2 gangly players in Jones & Evans so what does he do? Bring on Kranjar. F*%king embarrassing.

The old mans lost his marbles. The game didn't need slowing down, we needed a bloody goal!

Comment

Oh dear this does seem to point to him being brought to the club on someone else's say so.....Les?....Bad business

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Why would Harry drive to Burnley?!
                          You mean he even forgot he didn't drive, lol.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Yet another baffling, ridiculous Redknapp transfer.

Done the same with Chavanton. Everyone could see after 5 mins Chevanton looked a player who could do something for us, nope, never to be seen again.

That game today was crying our for Zarate's engine & tricky feet around 2 gangly players in Jones & Evans so what does he do? Bring on Kranjar. F*%king embarrassing.

The old mans lost his marbles. The game didn't need slowing down, we needed a bloody goal!
                            Bang on......I'd b fuming if I was Zarate. Man Utd we're there for the taking, Vargas was having a stinker too, should have given Zarate at last 30 mins!

Comment

Do we have any confirmation that this is the case at all? I didn't see anything of the sort to be honest. but tbf, I was sitting without a view of the bench.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X