No announcement yet.

Man United fans in B block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers fans should not sell to anyone other than Rangers fans.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Went arsenal on boxing day with gooner mate, no colours kept quiet even when Charlie scored no problem, that's all you have to do, give it large and you are asking for trouble!

Comment

problem is the touts have probably snapped up a fair few ST's. May have been one or two in G Block, but a bit raucous to say the least, so they were wise to stay quiet
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Rangers fans should not sell to anyone other than Rangers fans.
          The thing is Y, ST holders can get rid of tickets on Viagogo which is a partner to the club, once your ticket is put up for sale, it is out of the ST holders hands who the ticket ends up with.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
            The thing is Y, ST holders can get rid of tickets on Viagogo which is a partner to the club, once your ticket is put up for sale, it is out if the ST holders hands who the ticket ends up with.
            Touts dream is Viagogo

Comment

The club released this statement on Friday:

Ahead of tomorrow’s Premier League fixture against Manchester United at Loftus Road, the club has received various enquiries via social media regarding our official ticketing partnership with Viagogo. QPR’s agreement is very different to other Viagogo marketplaces. Viagogo provide a service for our Season Ticket holders, providing them with a platform to re-sell their seat. The price is set by our Season Ticket holders, not Viagogo.

Ticket purchasers must agree to the following Viagogo-specific T & C’s:
              • All tickets are subject to booking fee
              • You must be a QPR supporter to purchase these tickets
              • Viagogo reserve the right to cancel orders from buyers suspected to be fans of the opposition
              • You must be a junior / young adult / senior citizen to be eligible to purchase the relevant concession ticket

Preventing away supporters sitting in home areas is a challenge for most football clubs, but from an operations perspective the club has stringent processes in place yet we accept that occasionally the processes can be breached.

All ticket holders are monitored on entry to the ground and those displaying away colours, or identified as away fans, will be refused admittance.

Any intelligence passed on to the club regarding away fans in home areas will be acted upon immediately.

In addition, the QPR Box Office do stringent checks with our opposing clubs databases throughout the season and are in constant dialogue with the Operations department on a matchday regarding this issue.

As per any home match at Loftus Road, if you experience any adverse behaviour in the stadium please contact your nearest steward, or if you prefer send details of the issue as well as seating information by SMS to the club’s matchday control room number 07557435421. Please note that all messages sent to this number are treated as confidential.

Thank you for your continued support.

Comment

Working...
              X