Man United fans in B block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man United fans in B block

2 United fans removed rather sharpish after the first goal,they jumped up to celebrate and would have been lynched if steward have not remove them quickly.

What makes these fans so arrogant as to take the #### when their team score, show respect and keep quiet and you will be fine, disappointed with the amount of United fans supplied with tickets by season ticket holder,as a fair few United fans obviously mates with S/T holders, at least they showed respect.

I'd find it difficult not to celebrate a Rangers goal regardless of where I sat. That said, I wouldn't sit in the other teams section for this reason

Today there was the most touts and half and half scarves that I've ever seen.

Comment

Saw at least 30 touts outside White City tube & down SAR, no wonder these mugs were in there.

Comment

Had a few blatant United fans sat behind me today as well, sadly they never jumped up when they scored otherwise I would've shoved their half and half scarves up an unwanted orifice.

Comment

Its man u....always the way.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711
            Loads of slit eyes about as well u'd think jsp was back at the club
            Classy. Got any other stereotypical racial slurs you'd like to share with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711
              Loads of slit eyes about as well u'd think jsp was back at the club
              Anymore racist language and you can expect a ban.

Comment

would 'fans' ,of a south east asian origin be ok?
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  would 'fans' ,of a south east asian origin be ok?
                  Yes, because its not a racial slur. But why the need to highlight a person's race anyway, in the context of the thread?

Comment

impey u can go fk yourself
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

One off them divs in the Adelaide nearly knocked me and be birds drink over, I voiced my opinion and him and his mates with there silly half and half scaves soon had it on there toes
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        One off them divs in the Adelaide nearly knocked me and be birds drink over, I voiced my opinion and him and his mates with there silly half and half scaves soon had it on there toes
                        You took a bird to the football ?
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          You took a bird to the football ?
                          No she made her way there to keep me seat warm
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

must say the best looking sort ive seen is at west ham...she goes in the boelyn before games and is actually a better version of denise richards.....i generally have a chat with her then position myself in thec packed boozer so to acertain some non unscrupulous 'rubbing, as people squeeze by!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              One off them divs in the Adelaide nearly knocked me and
                              be birds drink over, I voiced my opinion and him and his mates with there silly half and half scaves soon had it on there toes
                              Didn't get half n halfs in the Adelaide when Scooby run the door ........ Place is going downhill I tell ya ;-)
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X