Who would you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you have?

Who could turn this football team around? I personally think if anybody came in we would go down. Think Harry has the best chance of keeping us up... It's not a normal bottom 3 team, it is full of big names and strong characters. The whole team would need sorting out if another head came in. I am not saying Harry is the man long term, but realistically the job is far to big for an unknown to come in with a few weeks left of January.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

mells i think you are right...its too late to change now.......i think we just need a miracle and for other results to go our way...no point chucking millions at it as redknapp has proved inept in his windows here....the owners/board are as much to blame as redknapp n his inept coaches...some players also need to look at their own efforts....all in all the club has a whole have failed the fans!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Id have to agree. Of the available options, I cant see any that are better at this stage than just sticking with Redknapp. If he does take us down then he has no excuses anymore "not my team" ... "would have stayed up if I wasn't sacked" etc

Comment

So we keep him just to prove a point and say it was his fault for us getting relegated. Get someone else in...anyone...to build for the future and give them Premier league experience if they haven't already got it.

Comment

If we go down, I think the club needs to stay down and sort itself out from top to bottom. The board causes these expectations of fans, the money that has been spent is worrying. This isn't the club I fell in love with if I'm honest.

Comment

Give it to a young manager to get relegated?

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              So we keep him just to prove a point and say it was his fault for us getting relegated. Get someone else in...anyone...to build for the future and give them Premier league experience if they haven't already got it.
              I think Redknapp has a better chance of keeping us up than Sherwood. Staying up has to be the one and only priority at this stage with the state of our finances.

Comment

no im affraid redknapp needs to stay and suffer his fate not let someone else take the blame.....but as mells said a compleat restructure of how our club is managed in the future needs to be founded.....no last pay day charlies....no manager bringing in his ,old favourites'...no players with injury history brought in....all transfer window business done early!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  I think Redknapp has a better chance of keeping us up than Sherwood. Staying up has to be the one and only priority at this stage with the state of our finances.
                  I'm not suggesting Sherwood. Harry has had plenty of time to get things right. We can't buy a point away from home and now we have the big boys to play at home. Points are going to be hard to come by. A new manager may come with an actual game plan and tactics. We know exactly what we're going to get with Harry.....nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                    I'm not suggesting Sherwood. Harry has had plenty of time to get things right. We can't buy a point away from home and now we have the big boys to play at home. Points are going to be hard to come by. A new manager may come with an actual game plan and tactics. We know exactly what we're going to get with Harry.....nothing.
                    Just don't think anyone else would do any better. New guy would be on a hiding from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Just don't think anyone else would do any better. New guy would be on a hiding from day 1
                      So we just give up then? Keep things as they are and hope for the best. I'd rather the club did something proactive.

Comment

Hoddle....!!!!

He knows the squad so theres some continuity. He's a much better manager, tactician and coach. Not to mention will have everyone's respect as he was one of the best players this country's produced and can probably still ping a ball around in training better than anyone in our squad.

Comment

I'm not sure but today is the day I've joined the Harry out brigade. I'm not Adel's biggest fan but I thought it was criminal not to start him today.

Zamora and Kranjcar would struggle to get in the top Championship sides yet he plays them in some capacity every time they're available.

We need fresh ideas and it's time for a change but who that change is, I really don't know.

Comment

Stuck between a rock and a hard place with this question.

I want him gone. Had enough & seen enough of his management to see he's not got it anymore yet we've missed the boat on a better appointment. Would still have Sherwood if doable. Think a change from the usual big name managers is needed. It's done us absolutely no favours at all. I'd give him a go, think he could surprise a few.

Comment

Hoodle and Sherwood.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X