Fed up to here with Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Wow!! passionate post easts and I totally agree apart from the no violence bit. let's kick em back oop north ashamed. was thinking today that when the club do the flags on seats always creates an atmosphere. maybe the club should think about it with only 8 home games left
    Your going soft ya big wooly...flags on seats?? Park that right up van....get teds gilhoolie lot. A lot has been said about cockney reds over the years-took it to us early 90's...loved our meetings for cake and earl grey.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I'll be there cheering us on, but fairly certain we will get shafted.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        Your going soft ya big wooly...flags on seats?? Park that right up van....get teds gilhoolie lot. A lot has been said about cockney reds over the years-took it to us early 90's...loved our meetings for cake and earl grey.
        outside the vic late 80,s was wonderful......two sets of lads going hammer n tongs with the peelers unable to control for a good while!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I can name a cple of good un's facto-a few slipped in them unawares on s.a.r....got seriously backpeddled but everyone had a pop...little fella got chored. we had them at ours in about 89/90 and they had a bar in sar next to the away end(old players bar) and these proper manc mob started-getting lairy with everyone. We was all young in there that day -a pal no longer with us turned the screw that day-a blinding geezer. They left.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

yes celts the mibs do have respect for us considering size/numbers those days!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              Haha,probably right Bush.. had a tug on the green last night and went all hippy
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I'll be there cheering us on, but fairly certain we will get shafted.
                This.......

Comment

To be fair the negativity is understandable the main issue is the way we are playing. We never really looked like scoring in the second half at burnley except for the header from the corner which was well saved. If we cant put pressure on a team like burnley when in a relegation dogfight needing a goal then what chance do we have against the better teams. Dont get me wrong Burnley are no mugs but they play with more spirit than skill which may keep them up. Rangers at times have looked dire especially away but at home there have been glimpses of hope. It is the quality of the performances that have people worried ie how are we going to improve. If we had week in week out high level performances and were still in the same situation (although we wouldnt be) then I think there would be less negativity on here. But this style of play got us up so it may just keep us up but I just cant see where the points are coming from.We may up our game today and shock the mancs I hope so maybe charlie will net 3 again( and we wont conceded 4) and the rest of the team will have fire in their belly's after the end of the burnley game point to prove etc see some positive vibes. We are capable of getting a point and I think Southamton are for the taking at home so those who are there today give the cockney reds and the odd real manc hell and maybe we can nick it .

Comment

Working...
                  X