Sandro/Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro/Yun

Both training in the official website photos - if they are involved on Saturday then we have a chance - if Hill and Henry ( whilst he has over delivered ) play then we will struggle - this team would give anyone a game

Green
    Isla
    Dunne
    Caulker
    Yun
    Sandro
    Barton
    Fer
    Vargas
    Zarate
    Austin

Both are supposed to be back for the stoke game

Comment

None of them will feature on Saturday.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Let's hope they have made a quicker than expected recovery - that's the point I'm making !!

Comment

I doubt either will be risked. Two week break after Saturday to get them ready for Stoke.

Comment

That´s true;))
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              That´s true;))
              Zamora must start Saturday, those manure centre-backs will not fancy his hold up play!

Comment

How you could drop Henry is beyond me when he has been a rock... If anyone has to be dropped for Sandro it's Barton who's been useless

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  Zamora must start Saturday, those manure centre-backs will not fancy his hold up play!
                  Zamora is capable of holding the ball up?

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                    How you could drop Henry is beyond me when he has been a rock... If anyone has to be dropped for Sandro it's Barton who's been useless
                    You've mispelt ####!! Other than his tackle on routledge Lenny Henry hasn't made a tackle or passed to someone in the same shirt as him! It's no coincidence that we have had more shots on our goal by opposition midfielders than any team in the country with barton and Henry providing cover for the centre halves

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                      You've mispelt ####!! Other than his tackle on routledge Lenny Henry hasn't made a tackle or passed to someone in the same shirt as him! It's no coincidence that we have had more shots on our goal by opposition midfielders than any team in the country with barton and Henry providing cover for the centre halves
                      Henry has been our best midfielder this season in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        Zamora must start Saturday
                        He's been shocking last few games. Shot to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                          A rock? Really? Come on now... Look at our hideous goal difference... Agreed though that Barton has been terrible and doesn't look lean and fit enough compared to many other PL players.....

Comment

Some proper jokers about

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                              You can't have been watching the same games as me then? Henry has been fantastic. 10 times better than Barton that's for sure.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X