Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Is Really Downbeat On Here! Have You Given Up On This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Interesting that a good news post about Charlie boy getting Prem league player of the month gets just three posts in a couple of hours.
    That tells you a lot about our forums.
    1. I think we have bigger problems than Charlie winning POTM.. we are supposed to be a team after all.
    2. What more can you say about the man apart from 'great news, well done'.?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      1. I think we have bigger problems than Charlie winning POTM.. we are supposed to be a team after all.
      This is exactly what is wrong. you actually used to word Problem. Why does it have to be like this? As the thread suggests, why so negative?
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        This is exactly what is wrong. you actually used to word Problem. Why does it have to be like this? As the thread suggests, why so negative?
        Why so negative? - Im not even going to answer this question.

Comment

I have given up hope of Redkrapp keeping QPR up, because as I see it, the Board won't trust him to spend any more money, and from what I have seen he has very little in the way of coaching or motivational skills, lacks ideas and more importantly looks like he couldn't give a t... as long as he is getting paid, pretty much like SWP.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            You have proved my point mate.
            What more can you say than 'we are crap away' but we seem to have hundreds of posts on that.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              I love how you actually ignored the point itself that Kevin was trying to make. We are no worse off than Burnley or Leicester. Every team has dips in form and rises in form. Look at leicester, who are only on 2 away wins and a few games ago, were on only one. One lucky result away from home, one cheeky deflection off a defender and all of a sudden the away sheet looks better and can improve over time. Burnley are no more well equipped to survive, neither are leicester nor Hull and certainly not villa, who I fully expect to be in danger. I honestly can't see the honeymoon period lasting too long for Palace or west brom, although I think west brom will just about survive. And no matter how good everton may look on paper, there is something very odd about their goings on and I feel like they could be in it alot more than they or anyone thinks.
              Fair enough, but QPR have not won an away point all season and rarely have they looked like doing so, even at Burnley last week, who have struggled for goals or wins at home.

With most of the (on paper) winnable home games now played, QPR will need to beat quite a few of the top 8 sides at Loftus Road i.e. Man Utd, Southampton, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal. Other home games include Everton & Newcastle, both of which QPR struggle to get wins from at Loftus Road. QPR will need to find a similar spirit to the one they showed in 2012 when winning their final home games including Liverpool, Arsenal & Spurs in order get some more home wins.

Unless there is a drastic change of attitude and performance in away games, I don't see a minimum of 20 more points being added to the board for QPR.

I agree Hull and Villa look in serious trouble and that Burnley & Leicester are not really equipped much better than QPR to stay up, but Leicester have signed a promising full international striker and are still looking to buy, whilst Burnley have got a team spirit that QPR don't or have rarely shown this season.

Comment

Interesting that a good news post about Charlie boy getting Prem league player of the month gets just three posts in a couple of hours.
                That tells you a lot about our forums.
                Apologies most of us have to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Apologies most of us have to go to work.
                  They manage to post on the other threads ok though.

Comment

Can only speak for myself & if you look I'd posted in that thread.

People have a right to be down and despondent about our club at the moment by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Can only speak for myself & if you look I'd posted in that thread.

People have a right to be down and despondent about our club at the moment by the way.
                      I feel the same way myself mate. Just pointing out an observation that's all.

Comment

You have proved my point mate.
                        What more can you say than 'we are crap away' but we seem to have hundreds of posts on that.
                        I aint proved your point at all... there's a lot more factors of why we might be rubbish away then there is why Charlie is player of the month.
                        I like looking at the bigger picture as a team and club than the performances of one player in a struggling team.

Comment

Working...
                        X