Nice one, QPR FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one, QPR FC

Really paying off, isn't it, this policy of spitting in the faces of cup competitions?
    Poor defeat away to Burton Albion in the league cup. Followed by an even more embarrassing exit in the FA Cup to Sheffield United, this time at Loftus Rd. Good stuff.
    Had we gone on a good cup run, just for once, would it really have made us any more #### than we obviously are in the league right now?
    I mean, REALLY?

the club is rotten to the core....run by amatuers and spiraling into a portsmouth like abyss!.........common demoninator.....redknapp and clueless owner!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Really paying off, isn't it, this policy of spitting in the faces of cup competitions?
      Poor defeat away to Burton Albion in the league cup. Followed by an even more embarrassing exit in the FA Cup to Sheffield United, this time at Loftus Rd. Good stuff.
      Had we gone on a good cup run, just for once, would it really have made us any more #### than we obviously are in the league right now?
      I mean, REALLY?
      Absolutely correct Bush, the club should be thoroughly ashamed of our recent (last 10 years) record in cup competitions.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
      X