Dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunne

I´m watching the first 45 minutes now and I have to say he is far too slow at this Level. Not his fault that we have to rely on him though. Nedum is too much of a confidence player and hence needs a string of matches, so i´m not sure he is capable of stepping in against United. Anyway, I think we simply need his speed....so maybe....

Ps. Caulker is not much better,imo.
    Last edited by Shania; 10-01-2015, 11:30 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Dunne may be slow but he is currently the best defender we have - by a good margin IMHO. And I think he is still plenty good enough for this level (bottom half of Prem).
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Bottom of the table, do you mean;==/
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Bottom of the table, do you mean;==/
        Are we bottom? We are still in with a great chance of staying up if we can start performing. And our position in the bottom three is in spite of Dunne's contribution, not because of it. IMHO of course.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
        X