Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky TV interviews... The difference between Dyce and Redknapp... My thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky TV interviews... The difference between Dyce and Redknapp... My thoughts...

I've just seen Dyce and Redcrapp interviewed on Sky and the difference in their demeanour and responses was startling... Even allowing for Dyce being magnanimous in victory he was upbeat and positive and realistic whereas... Redcrapp in comparison looked like a bloke who has been married for 40yrs and is so brown beaten and bored that he's lost all interest in his missus and is just going through the motions as it were....

If Tony Fernandes did the only thing that could possibly keep us up and sacked him tonight he wouldn't give a stuff...

He has now presided over the worst EVER away record at the start of ANY PL season... In 1996 Bolton lost their first 9 league games of the season but we have now lost 10 yes TEN away games since the league started back in August so, even if we draw or win our next away game that hideous statistic will stand for decades as it's so horrific and difficult to do...

He needs to go NOW!!!!! My finger's aching now and this is cheesing me right off having to write this....������������������������������������������ ����������������������������������
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 10-01-2015, 09:52 PM.

Premier League: Harry Redknapp refuses to blame QPR players after Burnley loss

Harry Redknapp was left to rue defensive errors but refused to blame his QPR players for a 10th successive away defeat.

Goals from Scott Arfield and Danny Ings were enough to give Burnley a crucial 2-1 win over their relegation rivals, who have slipped into the bottom three.

The defeat means QPR have now broken a Premier League record for straight away defeats from the start of a season but Redknapp failed to criticise his squad.

“It’s very difficult to win away from home,” Redknapp said.

“Some teams have only won one game away from home, does that make them fantastic?

Video

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...r-burnley-loss

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
      I've just seen Dyce and Redcrapp interviewed on Sky and the difference in their demeanour and responses was startling... Even allowing for Dyce being magnanimous in victory he was upbeat and positive and realistic whereas... Redcrapp in comparison looked like a bloke who has been married for 40yrs and is so brown beaten and bored that he's lost all interest in his missus and is just going through the motions as it were....

If Tony Fernandes did the only thing that could possibly keep us up and sacked him tonight he wouldn't give a stuff...

He has now presided over the worst EVER away record at the start of ANY PL season... In 1996 Bolton lost their first 9 league games of the season but we have now lost 10 yes TEN away games since the league started back in August so, even if we draw or win our next away game that hideous statistic will stand for decades as it's so horrific and difficult to do...

He needs to go NOW!!!!! My finger's aching now and this is cheesing me right off having to write this....������������������������������������������ ����������������������������������
      Complete nonsense!

If Harry was giving an interview like Dyche, you'd be moaning, he doesn't care! How do you expect a manager to act after a poor performance and defeat to a relegation rival? Do you not realise what managers say in public and behind closed doors are very different?

To be honest, I couldn't give a flying #### about losing ten away games in a row and setting a record. It won't happen but what if we won the remaining nine? Moan about records at the end of the season not after half of it! 10 points away from home would mean we need 11 points from our remaining home games to guarantee survival (40 points). Personally I think 37 will keep us up, so arguably 7 points on the road will be enough.

Our away games have been very hard, it's not an excuse, it's a fact! Even today was going to be one of the more difficult away games due to Burnley's belief and style. We have a lot more "easier" away games on paper against teams who struggle at home. Hull, Sunderland and Villa to name a few.

Today wasn't a good performance, in fact probably the worst, with a number of players having shockers, yet we we're still in the game and could have nicked an undeserved point. Our away form will sort itself out, I'm convinced of it but in the meantime we have to continue making LR a fortress, something that will be made more difficult by the teams visiting. However, we always raise our game against the big boys at home and I'm sure we'll shock a few like we did the year we stayed up when we beat Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs.

Oh also another note for our away form, the season we stayed up we had 9 points away from home by 19th November, we finished the season with 11 away points! It evens itself out and it will again this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Complete nonsense!

If Harry was giving an interview like Dyche, you'd be moaning, he doesn't care! How do you expect a manager to act after a poor performance and defeat to a relegation rival? Do you not realise what managers say in public and behind closed doors are very different?

To be honest, I couldn't give a flying #### about losing ten away games in a row and setting a record. It won't happen but what if we won the remaining nine? Moan about records at the end of the season not after half of it! 10 points away from home would mean we need 11 points from our remaining home games to guarantee survival (40 points). Personally I think 37 will keep us up, so arguably 7 points on the road will be enough.

Our away games have been very hard, it's not an excuse, it's a fact! Even today was going to be one of the more difficult away games due to Burnley's belief and style. We have a lot more "easier" away games on paper against teams who struggle at home. Hull, Sunderland and Villa to name a few.

Today wasn't a good performance, in fact probably the worst, with a number of players having shockers, yet we we're still in the game and could have nicked an undeserved point. Our away form will sort itself out, I'm convinced of it but in the meantime we have to continue making LR a fortress, something that will be made more difficult by the teams visiting. However, we always raise our game against the big boys at home and I'm sure we'll shock a few like we did the year we stayed up when we beat Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs.

Oh also another note for our away form, the season we stayed up we had 9 points away from home by 19th November, we finished the season with 11 away points! It evens itself out and it will again this season.
        Ive heard it all now.

So we couldnt win the first nine games away because they were against top sides.

Now the excuse will be we cant win against the bottom nine because they are fighting for their lives.

Also, not sure why sunderland, villa etc will be easier seeing as they are above Burnley in the table?

Comment

Complete nonsense!

Complete nonsense as well. We're you at the same game today? Fortress Loftus Road eh? That'll be starting with walloping ManUtd then.

Comment

Complete nonsense!

I think you will find burnley are one of the poor teams at home with only two wins,not sure what other teams away from home are going to be any easier.as for our home form we have been very fortunate to come away with a few wins when teams are getting around 20 shots at our goal,not sure the next round of teams will miss so many chances..we are going down under rednapp with out any doubt

Comment

Working...
            X