Barton thinks hes Pirlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton thinks hes Pirlo

Can somebody please let Barton know hes not Pirlo! He can grow out his hair all he wants, but his passing is shocking, his set-pieces are no better and his overall play is just so average. Henry is better defensively and Fer is better attacking wise, so please somebody explain what role he plays.

Good motivator I guess. Champs standard at best. Sandro/Henry and Fer in the middle for me.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Good motivator I guess. Champs standard at best. Sandro/Henry and Fer in the middle for me.
      Sandro? He can't last one game. Only 2 full games since he came

Comment

Barton gives the ball away about as much as he creates plays. #### poor.

Comment

He just not loose possession....Barton have a habit of passing straight to our opponent. It means only one thing...he is simply not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            He just not loose possession....Barton have a habit of passing straight to our opponent. It means only one thing...he is simply not good enough.
            EXACTLY! The amount times he gave it away was a joke. When Ings nearly rounded green it was from Barton giving away the simplest pass ever! He cant create and having him alongside henry is pointless, two holding mids is just too negative. Im sick of all our players being played out of position.

Comment

'I think I’ll play until I’m about 38 or 40 because my game is not based on pace or power, it’s all about knowledge of football and manipulating the ball. So I’m confident I can play for a long time.
              Yeah right, p!ss off Joey. Can't make a pass whether its 5 yards or 50.

Comment

If I had a nicker for every bad pass I'd be a happy man.

Comment

Wouldn't boo him though. It's not like he tried to be shyte lol. He means well.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He's doing my nut in... Constantly looking for the glory ball and never delivers and how he takes the free kicks is beyond me. What's even scarier is our manager watches the sa,e games as we do and allows him to keep taking free kicks game after game.

Comment

Working...
                    X