No announcement yet.

Ryan Manning signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harriman and Ehmer have been on the fringes of the first team forever now. They both played on our Asia tour 3 years back right? Just dont think they're good enough, hardly tearing up tree's in the lower leagues either

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      No , but the point I was making is fhat QPR no longer play young players in the side Unless of course they belong to another club.

Why wetent those ayets given a game or two last season in the Championship? Instead Carroll and Keane were loaned on and played.
      ...What? The first part made sense, I didn't get much in the second. If you are saying why not play our youth instead of Carroll and Keane is that despite how awful keane was, he was probably better than Anything we could produce and Carroll is a good player who can play the ball and we lacked that and still do. Our youth is not good bar maybe Petrasso. This signing is going some way to helping develop a youth team. Add Coll Donaldson and Petrasso and this Kenyan kid we are after and you may start to see the spine of a solid youth team.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Related to Bernard?

Comment

Need our scouts looking at young talent and getting the right ones here. Just hope we can look at bringing more youngsters through our own systems
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            ...What? The first part made sense, I didn't get much in the second. If you are saying why not play our youth instead of Carroll and Keane is that despite how awful keane was, he was probably better than Anything we could produce and Carroll is a good player who can play the ball and we lacked that and still do. Our youth is not good bar maybe Petrasso. This signing is going some way to helping develop a youth team. Add Coll Donaldson and Petrasso and this Kenyan kid we are after and you may start to see the spine of a solid youth team.
            I dont agree that Keane was better than giving say Hitchcock a chance. hitchcock scored yet Keane who ststerd a few matches and came on ad a sub in a number of other games failed to do so.
            If Harriman didnt let himself or tge geam down at Liverpool why was he deemed not good enougb to play against a Championship side?
            I am not convinced that the youth players at QPR are good enough, but would have preferred to see them given a chance last season.
            I would even rather give Petrasso a game or two now rather than call on Hoilett again.

Comment

Working...
            X