Yesterday's news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's news

Is what this defeat will be tomorrow. I'm sick to see us go out the cup yet again but we are experts at it at this stage (vauxhall motors, Doncaster mk Dons to name a few) if I'm honest I expected us to go out as it's what qpr do.
    It's all about burnley away now and if we lose redknapp should walk or be pushed as he will take us down, I'd like to see him keep us up but I think he has run his race .

..you can bet your bottom dollar though, there will be folk still banging on and dissecting todays game over and over again for days to come. It'll be relentless I tell you!!! Best steer clear.

Comment

I think/and hope Harry might be the teflon manager. The last time the fans were going on about him being sacked, we went on a run and had some good results and everybody shut up for a while. Hope that happens this time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I think/and hope Harry might be the teflon manager. The last time the fans were going on about him being sacked, we went on a run and had some good results and everybody shut up for a while. Hope that happens this time.
        agreed.

Comment

Working...
        X