Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally out coached and managed today

Clough done his homework and tactically mugged Harry off today

We all know that our side has zero pace in it so Clough picks a team of short nippy players which meant they could throw the ball over the top and beat us for pace or when we were attacking if they pinched it they broke with pace hence first goal and three or four opportunities on the break they had. As soon as they went 2 0 up he took two midgets off and put two big lumps on to defend the lead as we were just chucking it forward

So we have giants in Rio, Caulker, Nedum, Zamora, Austin and Mutch but not one set piece landed on the head of one of our players even though I seriously do not think Sheff United had one player that was taller then ours, today we should have won the game using set pieces alone the height difference was that superior (for those thinking I am exaggerating you need to have been at the game to see how big we were compared to them) but he ballsed it up

Leads to the next concern and to csme extent why I think we now need to not just question what the players and Harry do but also the coaching staff. Game in game out Jordon and Bond stand in the dug out and offer f uck all. They don't bark out orders they don't gesture they just stand their. we have Hoddle sitting upstairs watching on a lap top. You watch every other bench and there out geeing the team up, gesturing, motivating but ours is silent they look like two coaches who think our club is beneath them.

If I can sit in the stand as a novice and see the game plan that Clough has adopted why cant our highly paid coaches pick up on it with their laptops and superior knowledge and make a change

it's been pretty much every game (bar the Mclaren games) since Redknapp got here. Been saying the same for so long Redknapp methods are so outdated it's embarrassing. Whilst I like the mans intentions, fernandes is the problem, so influenced by media hype there is no chance of things improving.

Comment

I don't for one minute think they don't see it - if they were sitting the Sky studio opinionating at halftime they would see it - they just don't care enough to do whats right

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
        I don't for one minute think they don't see it - if they were sitting the Sky studio opinionating at halftime they would see it - they just don't care enough to do whats right
        If they don't give a t oss Herts why not just throw the towel in and have an easy life??? they surely cant be that blasé

Comment

there was a rake of ####s in the over priced club shop before kick off , WONDER WHAT THEY MADE OF THE RESULT

Comment

ok americans

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
              it's been pretty much every game (bar the Mclaren games) since Redknapp got here. Been saying the same for so long Redknapp methods are so outdated it's embarrassing. Whilst I like the mans intentions, fernandes is the problem, so influenced by media hype there is no chance of things improving.
              So what did you think about Redknapp when we outplayed Man City, Burnley, Villa, etc

Comment

Working...
              X