Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Howe... Get him here ASAP please Tony and the Board....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't shoot the messenger but I have heard Liverpool are quite interested in him as their next manager when and if Brendan Rodgers slips up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      The kind of manager that should be leading us into a new stadium.

Start of a legacy. A young, hungry manager that wants to win. Not an old multi millionaire dinosaur with nothing more to do in the game except pick up his gargantuan pay packet every week. 1 cup in 20 odd years in management says it all.

Yep I've gone off him.
      Couldn't agree more and so hope we get good news about the new stadium soon too....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        One thing I would say is I love Howe, his teams play with a great energy and I love his work ethic they done a feature on him on telly other week and he's the first in and last out every day, something tells me this isn't how Harry works
        I caught some of that interview and he presented himself very well and I was extremely impressed by him and having seen the style of football that the Cherries have played this season makes me want him even more....

Even if they agreed something in principle and let Harry move upstairs as it were and either have him come in now as an understuding (which ain't gonna happen) in the meantime....

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
          Have to agree with this, as a prime example being Big Sam at the Hamsters who has fundamentally changed his training methods and style of play to adapt to modern day requirements.

Don't think Harry is capable of this, which I am not sure is down to intelligence, more down to stubbornness.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            All fair comments on here but as stated, HR has gone about it the long way round but he has achieved all his goals too date, he is also building a young squad. McCarthy, Yun, Caulker, Isla, Mutch, Fer, Phillips, Austin, Robertson and Sandro are all 25 and under, he take a lot of getting use to but HR is doing alright.
            Fair points on the players front but I reckon that part of this was from the board and anyway, the current coaching regime aren't getting much in the way of goals, clean sheets and all round results or entertainment out of these players so even more reason to get Eddie Howe....
            Last edited by BuffooneRy; 31-12-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I think Redknapp will probably retire at the end of this season when his contract expires regardless of where QPR finish in the league.

I doubt if Howe will replace him though, as I think Bournemouth will win promotion this season so he will surely want to stay there.

I do agree that Redknapp is old school and doesn't appear to be able to adapt his ways (unlike Allardyce).

His record of 1 FA Cup trophy, and a few promotions in all his years as a manager say a lot about his ability. Whilst not many managers seem to win trophies these days (apart from those at Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool) how many finals and top 5 finishes has Redknapp managed?

Had he been younger, I would still say he is good enough for a club like QPR (as long as they stay up), but at 67 I think this needs to be his last season with the club.
              I think that you're probably about right there and maybe if the Cherries lose in the PO final then we could nab him in the summer.....

Comment

Fark me. Hope he brings his magic wand.

Comment

Harry has close connection with Bournemouth,so once he decides to retire,maybe he can recommend us to Howe and vice versa. I will be very gutted,if he leaves Bournemouth,but not for us. It's a miracle what he has done at Bournemouth last few season

Comment

Originally posted by Since1971 View Post
                    Don't shoot the messenger but I have heard Liverpool are quite interested in him as their next manager when and if Brendan Rodgers slips up!
                    And he hasn't done so already?
                    What are they waiting for, to go below us?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                    X