Burnley Away - Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnley Away - Coach

Just got me and my dad tickets and free coach. Usually go by train but up and down for two for less that £50 we're going to give it a go.

What's it like? I know it's no party bus but is it comfy? Is there a toilet on board? (And by that I mean a facility not a particular left sided midfielder) does it stop for breaks?

No bar or bog...fleet of coaches that smell and need a push start. 2hrs in the services while the coach cools down. Hope that's helped. Have a great day!!

Comment

Did the coach yesterday and I must say it was really good. Couple of ladies on board and a kid sorted us out with teas and coffees, a couple of DVDs on, comfortable seats and straight to and from the ground. Toilets on board also!

All in all, well worth it and thank you to the ppl who sorted us out on the coach with hot drinks and tidying and all the rest.

Comment

Good positive post in dire times so good to hear

Comment

Did the coach yesterday too, not bad to be honest. Didn't see why we had an hours stop on the way up but the guys on coach 2 did us well.

Only real gripe was having to sit through a dreadful Mrs Brown dvd, but three series of The Inbertweeners went down well especially with some of us oldies who hadn't seen it before!
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post

Only real gripe was having to sit through a dreadful Mrs Brown dvd, but three series of The Inbertweeners went down well especially with some of us oldies who hadn't seen it before!
            You were lucky, I hear one of the coaches had to endure planet of the apes !
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

coach i was on was showing the 3 On The Buses films ,but always been a big fan of Reg Varney
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                coach i was on was showing the 3 On The Buses films ,but always been a big fan of Reg
                Varney
                Blimey looks like sotonsuperhoop drew the best coach with the inbetweeners then .....

Imagine that a dry coach, sh1te result & back to back ON THE BUSES bet you have the dog a good kicking when you got home
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                X