Big game tomorrow !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big game tomorrow !!!

Buzzing for it!!! Let's win and get out the relegation zone for xmas!!! Uuuuuuurrrrrrssssss!!!����

Who's in?

no chance....west brom our bogey side.....brunt n morrison will score as always!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No chance? Come on we have definitely got a chance

Comment

2-1 to us lose this and gunners new manager please Tony.

Comment

This is a game we must win, lose and WBA will be 6 points adrift. Win and we'll be on a level playing field.

Isla is out but we need to work together as a team. Charlie is back and our home fans by our side, we should see this one through, we can do it.

Comment

Bad feeling about this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Actually 77 I've changed my mind. According to SSN WBA have about 4 players out, we have 1.

We are at home and hard to beat, I'd now be disappointed with a draw, we should win this match quite comfortable.

Comment

Good Read from WBA forum.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=15134.0

Comment

Cant make it today, 1st home game i'll be missing. Can anyone recommend a good reliable stream for today?
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

One poster writes

"I think this game is a bigger game than the Villa one. Lose to QPR and it drags us right into the mess, if we win, like people have said it will give us a little breathing space going into the new year. Should make for an interesting game. The team selection is more vital than ever, if he picks the team that beat Villa, I would expect us to have a good go at taking the 3 points."

Let's hope it's not the same team.

WeAre, you'll find out about 5 minutes before the game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Actually 77 I've changed my mind. According to SSN WBA have about 4 players out, we have 1.

We are at home and hard to beat, I'd now be disappointed with a draw, we should win this match quite comfortable.
                      Hope so. Am normally stupidly confident. Good news about WBA.

Comment

This is no way a must win game... Lose and like it or not but we are still in and around the bottom 7/8. Yes it would be lovely to win/ ok to draw but it's by no way a must win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          This is no way a must win game... Lose and like it or not but we are still in and around the bottom 7/8. Yes it would be lovely to win/ ok to draw but it's by no way a must win.
                          I'm beginning to like your style. I think I would like to hang around with you in a post apocalyptic dystopia....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            You & me both.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

All big games for us till the fat lady sings.

Comment

Working...
                              X