Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhodes & Gestede

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Doubt they sell both of them,but must say Rhodes career stats are impressive and Gestede been on fire since his move from Cardiff. Maybe i'll take Gestede,his form is better and maybe he's cheaper,but lets see if this just a papertalk again

I'd be over the moon if we got Rhodes.... We won't
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

i'd love both of them. Good players at decent ages with the prospect of improving. Big yes from me

Comment

If this is true, these 2 are exactly the targets we should be looking at.

Comment

Blackburn down £10M for Rhodes so realistically what will we have to pay?
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Would love Rhodes at LR......but loads of these rumours will be surfacing as from now. Bet Harry will deny the Rhodes interest next presser.

Comment

Yes, Please.
              Last edited by Shania; 15-12-2014, 07:37 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Would have Rhodes at the right price but I ain't having it with Gestede. Pretty sure he's just in form. Was utter shite for Cardiff. Abit like Fulham splashing 11mil on McCormack after 1 good season.

Comment

With a goal scoring record as good as Rhodes and at a young age its only a matter of time before he's playing in the Premiership..... just hope its with us!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                  X