Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy birthday joe jordan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    Just a question JJ, have you any connection or support for QPR? Just wondered if you were like those Koreans who latch on to a Korean player and follow to the ends of the earth. Maybe you are some ageing Leeds or Manure fan still worshipping a former leg end
    ive always been a manchester united supporter and when jj signed for united in 77/78 i was a big fan of his robust style of play,i based my game on joe jordans style of play,i was a centre forward myself,played the game at amateur level.ive allways kept tabs on joes career,via his clubs,leeds,man u,ac milan,verona,southampton,and at managerial level,right through to his current position as first team coach at qpr,cheers
    Last edited by joe jordan; 16-12-2014, 09:55 PM.
    joe jordan,a real no9!!

    Comment


    • #17
      What an odd thread

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by joe jordan View Post
        ive always been a manchester united supporter and when jj signed for united in 77/78 i was a big fan of his robust style of play,i based my game on joe jordans style of play,i was a centre forward myself,played the game at amateur level.ive allways kept tabs on joes career,via his clubs,leeds,man u,ac milan,verona,southampton,and at managerial level,right through to his current position as first team coach at qpr,cheers
        Oh, what do you think of JJ time at QPR then? What impact do you think he is making and do you think he has helped us in any way?
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          Whats the going rate for a 63 year old centre forward?
          The only reason he's not playing for us is because he's not played for Spurs.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Oh, what do you think of JJ time at QPR then? What impact do you think he is making and do you think he has helped us in any way?
            ive watched qpr a good few times this season,and on motd mainly because jj is involved with the club,and to just get a glimpse of me oul hero on the bench with harry.the side has a lot of potencial and shouldent be in bottom end of the premiership.
            i do like charlie austins game,has a lot of ability.i was baffeled when they brought rio ferdinand to loftus rd,he was finished as a centre half 3 or 4 seasons ago,never liked him at united a waster and a total lack of ability for a so called defender,always playing the ref,and no idea of the offside rule.i would hope that joe has had some impact on the team,considering his background and experience in the game,harry seems to think so,when joe was his no 2 at portsmonth,spurs and now qpr.then harry brings in glen hoddle as a first team coach aswell, that was a strange appointment,like to many chiefs and not enough indians,you might have a different view to mine,and as you support qpr
            Last edited by joe jordan; 17-12-2014, 01:06 PM.
            joe jordan,a real no9!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by joe jordan View Post
              ive watched qpr a good few times this season,and on motd mainly because jj is involved with the club,and to just get a glimpse of me oul hero on the bench with harry.the side has a lot of potencial and shouldent be in bottom end of the premiership.
              i do like charlie austins game,has a lot of ability.i was baffeled when they brought rio ferdinand to loftus rd,he was finished as a centre half 3 or 4 seasons ago,never liked him at united a waster and a total lack of ability for a so called defender,always playing the ref,and no idea of the offside rule.i would hope that joe has some impact on the team,considering his background and experience in the game,harry seems to think so,when joe was his no 2 at portsmonth,spurs and now qpr.then harry brings in glen hoddle as a first team coach aswell, that was a strange appointment,like to many chiefs and not enough indians,you might have a different view to mine,and as you support qpr
              Fair summary, thanks
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

              Comment


              • #22
                joe jorden

                joe jorden was a good honest pro,and maybe he could help develop charlie austin

                HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE
                Click here to view my blog.

                More...

                Comment


                • #23
                  [QUOTE=qprted;1357438]joe jorden was a good honest pro,and maybe he could help develop charlie austin

                  charlie could only improve with havin a legend like joe jordan to guide him on his way to becoming a great striker
                  Last edited by joe jordan; 18-12-2014, 02:07 AM.
                  joe jordan,a real no9!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X