No announcement yet.

Paulo Sousa, Basel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

er champions league knockout round team or pereennial premier league strugglers???....lakeside villa on lake geneva or pied e terre in gerrards cross??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To think it was the poodles off here it that hounded Sousa out. Dark days of QPR. WATRB was definitely a propaganda tool of Paladinis

Comment

Correc me if I'm wrong but wasn't it originally set up by nick demarco?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
          To think it was the poodles off here it that hounded Sousa out. Dark days of QPR. WATRB was definitely a propaganda tool of Paladinis
          B*llocks. For instance, I remember seeing that revelation post by Wazza (or what was his name) on another forum on the same day. But let's conveniently ingnore everything that does not fit into the conspiracy theory, it is much easier to keep blaming WATRB.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It was shocking the way Sousa was treated.

Comment

Remember speaking to Amit at the end of year party and he said the board told Sousa to go for it to make the playoffs and they felt he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Remember speaking to Amit at the end of year party and he said the board told Sousa to go for it to make the playoffs and they felt he didn't.
                very difficult to go for it when we loan out our leading goalscorer without his knowledge
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  very difficult to go for it when we loan out our leading goalscorer without his knowledge
                  Yes and that was also the fault of WATRB ... somehow
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    Have to agree with you there but he wasn't playing Dexter at all at that time. I remember seeing Dexter outside the ground and said 'why are you not playing'? He just put his shoulders up and said 'I don't know?'. He was our best player at that time.

I'm not sure what was going on but I do believe that the board and manager were not on good terms, that was pretty obvious to me. They found a loophole to remove him and used it which also give this site a bad name. Some people were saying that we knew about this post and it was a ploy. We don't know the person who posted that and even if we did delete it, there would have been some who would have said 'why remove it?' Whatever action we would've taken would have been the wrong one.

I still don't know what the truth is, did Sousa actually say those things, I guess we'll never know?

They were the bad days, we've moved on and now a EPL side.

Comment

One particular man from our 'bad old' days. (Early life and Benetton career bit)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavio_Briatore
                      Last edited by Olly; 11-12-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        One particular man from our 'bad old' days
                        Could you please point to the article as we've been in trouble for something like this in the past.

Don't want his solicitors getting in touch.

Comment

Sorry MYU, I forgot, done

Comment

Was thinking the same about Sousa when watching the game. He did seem like a good 'un when he was here. Also thought that watching Routledge in the Swansea game. The one's that got away, eh? Start a list...

Comment

bob malcom

Comment

Working...
                              X