Clear All

• attacking options.....

..... For Everton?

* 1 up front with Vargas
    * 1 up front with Bobby
    * 2 up front with Bobby and Vargas
    * 2 up front with Bobby and Fer
    any others?

Personally I'd like to see 2 up front with Fer and Bobby. Can just see Fer being a real nuisance and a hand full for defenders, with him being a bit of a lump and having a fair old shot on him. Think Vargas's best position is on the wing where he can cut inside onto his left. Also love his partnership with Isla, it makes the whole left hand side stronger and dangerous. And on the right I'd have Nico, making the midfield Vargas, Barton, Henry, Nico.

How would you set up our attack against Everton?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    ..... For Everton?

* 1 up front with Vargas
    * 1 up front with Bobby
    any others?

Personally I'd like to see 2 up front with Fer and Bobby. Can just see Fer being a real nuisance and a hand full for defenders, with him being a bit of a lump and having a fair old shot on him. Think Vargas's best position is on the wing where he can cut inside onto his left. Also love his partnership with Isla, it makes the whole left hand side stronger and dangerous. And on the right I'd have Nico, making the midfield Vargas, Barton, Henry, Nico.

I would would play 4231

With Phillips Fer Hoilett as the 3 would give us pace which is something we seriously lack away from home

I would play Vargas up top on his own and put Zamora on the bench

Might as well go for it as sitting back and hoping for a 0-0 hasn't worked in any of the other games and Everton are in poor form at the moment
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Bobby and Rio up front...lets ave it

Comment

..... For Everton?

* 1 up front with Vargas
        * 1 up front with Bobby
        any others?

I'd like us to go 2 up top with BZ & Vargas and lets see how it goes , is something we might have to do if Charlie picks up an injury, lets go for it ?

Comment

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

baines down our right side this weekend. I dont want to see isla dropped. but expect harry will either put ned at fullback and isla right wing moving vargas up top next to bob
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

With Phillips Fer Hoilett as the 3 would give us pace which is something we seriously lack away from home
              I see what you mean Rangersw. Good point.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Really dont think we should play 1 up front. Yes we'll be able to strengthen our midfield up with an extra body but we will just be inviting pressure. Things arnt going Everton's way and we're due a strong away performance, think this is the one where we go for it. Also playing 2 up front with Vargas on the wing means we've effectively got 3 strikers on the pitch, making us very attacking. Agree with whats been said above, lets really go for this one!!!!!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Really dont think we should play 1 up front. Yes we'll be able to strengthen our midfield up with an extra body but we will just be inviting pressure. Things arnt going Everton's way and we're due a strong away performance, think this is the one where we go for it. Also playing 2 up front with Vargas on the wing means we've effectively got 3 strikers on the pitch, making us very attacking. Agree with whats been said above, lets really go for this one!!!!!
                  If you're going 442 then I would play Vargas and Zamora as at least both of them are strikers

Onoura at RB with Isla at RM
                  Yun at LB with Traoure at LM

That would then negotiate their biggest threat which is Baines and Coleman bombing forward

Looking at the fixtures we will hopefully still be out of the bottom 3 when we kick off at Everton so we really will have nothing to lose
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

Bobby & Vargas up top, give it a go nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      Onoura at RB with Isla at RM
                      Yun at LB with Traoure at LM

I like that plan away from home

I'd keep Bobby fit and raring to go for West Brom though, and play Fer and Vargas up top at Everton

Comment

Id go,

Green
                        Isla Dunne Caulker Yun
                        Barton Henry Fer
                        Vargas Zamora Hoilett/Phillips

4-3-3.. Pace either side of Bobby for the counter.

However I think Harry will set up 442 and play

Isla Dunne Caulker Yun
                        Kranjcar Barton Henry Fer
                        Vargas Zamora.

I for one don't like that team HR will probably pick.. NO pace on the break at all.
                        For a gaffer who likes quick wingers, as he says.. he loves playing centre mids on the wing!

Comment

I wouldn't make any changes to the defence and midfield and go 4-4-1-1 with Krancjar behind Phillips. That way we have pace and someone who can pass. I would have Zamora on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                          X