Fighting relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting relegation

Harry repeated time and again that there are 8 teams locked in a relegation battle. I do not agree. At the moment, it looks like eight teams, however cannot imagine this will be the same in May. If our dismal away form persists, then we will surely be one of the teams fighting for our lives. Joining us will be Burnley, Leicester and Palace. Any three of those four. The other four will struggle but eventually will find a way.

How observant.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree with HR on this one. I think the current bottom 8 are all in trouble. I keep hoping Stoke will make it 9 but I feel they probably will pull free.
      Our results against these other 7 are paramount.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Harry repeated time and again that there are 8 teams locked in a relegation battle. I do not agree. At the moment, it looks like eight teams, however cannot imagine this will be the same in May. If our dismal away form persists, then we will surely be one of the teams fighting for our lives. Joining us will be Burnley, Leicester and Palace. Any three of those four. The other four will struggle but eventually will find a way.
        Always the negative twist, that's the spirit!

Comment

Imo we are as good as leicester,palace,burnley,villa,hull,west brom so we have a huge chance of staying up. Improve a cple of positions with good quality players and we will nick 2 or 3 away wins to go with our home form. More than capable of getting the results needed.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            Imo we are as good as leicester,palace,burnley,villa,hull,west brom so we have a huge chance of staying up. Improve a cple of positions with good quality players and we will nick 2 or 3 away wins to go with our home form. More than capable of getting the results needed.
            Yep agree, though we desperately need to nick the odd away win to take the pressure off at home.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                So someone points out that we and another 7 teams are in a relegation battle and this is worthy of a sarcastic and rather petulent response eh.....

The geezer is only pointing out the blindingly obvious so either you've got your head in the clouds and are unaware of our current and rather perilous position or, you're just a very unpleasant person.... Hmmmm I wonder which one....!

Comment

QPR, Leicester, Burnley, Aston Villa, Hull, WBA, Crystal Palace and Sunderland will all be in the mix, it's just a case of us not falling way behind to them. I'm feeling quietly confident we could stay up and the away win will come.....eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    How about commenting on the post instead of sniping at the poster?
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                      So someone points out that we and another 7 teams are in a relegation battle and this is worthy of a sarcastic and rather petulent response eh.....

The geezer is only pointing out the blindingly obvious so either you've got your head in the clouds and are unaware of our current and rather perilous position or, you're just a very unpleasant person.... Hmmmm I wonder which one....!
                      all right calm down! Jeez!!!!
                      the guy never has anything positive to say....yes it is blindingly obvious, so why the need to highlight it eh?

oh and on the last bit, you don't know me at all, so stop making assumptions chum ok? So

btw, someone else made a sarcastic comment on this as well......do they get pulled up on it? No!!!
                      Last edited by twranger; 04-12-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        How about commenting on the post instead of sniping at the poster?
                        I did !!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X