FAO Manx Hoop( polite reminder)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Manx Hoop( polite reminder)

Firstly, great win from the boys, pleased Le-Roy got a goal, will give him huge confidence and hopefully he'll get a few more goals this season. That Ned/Caulks partnership, while a bit shaky is definitely the way forward this season.
    Anyway, just wanted to ask Manx how he thinks our bet re Leicester/ManYoo is going??
    I personally think Utd will finish in the top four and Leicester will be in the bottom 3.
    Remember, if I'm lucky enough to win then please donate it to The Tiger Cubs
    Cheers
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Sorry Merry. Nedum not the answer for me at all.

Again looks like a rabbit in the headlights to often.

Comment

Just needs games Jim, we have no other viable option until January
      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

I think with Caulker and Ned they need someone that's barking orders at them. Go here, go there, stay on this guy and so on. Personally and this is only my opinion I don't think they can both play at the same time. I think you can see that the communication isn't quite right. Maybe it's something that can improve with games but I wouldn't pair them up yet. We need to be solid at the back to stay up. Dunne and Caulker for me on Tuesday.

Comment

Agree with merry, just needs game time alongside Caulker. IMO they could/should be our CB partnership for the long term.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            Just needs games Jim, we have no other viable option until January
            have to drop nedum for dunne imo.

Never used to be a dunne fan but he has been outstanding this season.

Thought Caulker was superb but you need a talker and both of them are 2 quiet and I think dunne caulker at this current time is our best option
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
              I think with Caulker and Ned they need someone that's barking orders at them. Go here, go there, stay on this guy and so on. Personally and this is only my opinion I don't think they can both play at the same time. I think you can see that the communication isn't quite right. Maybe it's something that can improve with games but I wouldn't pair them up yet. We need to be solid at the back to stay up. Dunne and Caulker for me on Tuesday.
              Oh totally agree, didnt see your post so apologies for repeating it
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Caulker will be the next captain at the club in my opinion, a potentially top player who just needs experience at the top level
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Yun, Dunne, Caulker, Isla the only competent back four for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X