No announcement yet.

Liverpool and Spurs linked with Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charilie is not a top 6 player imo yet. Would just sit on the bench get the odd cameo here and there and play a lot of carling cup games. I think its in his interest to hold of signing to QPR atm from a logical point of view. Come the end of the season he will know if we are staying up or not and will have a year left on his contract. If we are relegated he can leave for a relatively small fee and there will be plenty of interest in him from clubs I imagine like West Ham, Newcastle, Stoke, Swansea and maybe even Southampton or Everton. There would probably be a cramble for his signature and he could command a decent wage.
    What I hope is we stay up and Charlie knows he settled in the area and we will continue to spend money on the squad and hopefully next year push on to be a mid table team in which he will sign this new deal.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
      are Spurs and Liverpool a top 6 club

would love charlie to stay, but at the same time, he deserves a hell of alot for all the work he has put in over the past 6 years.

good luck to the lad in whatever he decides.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What I love is how everyone here is suddenly saying he isn't top 8 or something in the hope that the boards of the teams read this forum and change their mind haha
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          are Spurs and Liverpool a top 6 club
          Usually, and bigger than us

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            What I love is how everyone here is suddenly saying he isn't top 8 or something in the hope that the boards of the teams read this forum and change their mind haha
            Charlies a great player and I can honestly say I was confident he would make the step up and prove people wrong as he's very similar to lambert imo. But he's not top 4 material and arguably right now not top six. I think that's pretty fair tbh but I personally think apart from the top 6 or 7 he could get in most teams depending on what style of football they like to play.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              Usually, and bigger than us
              wages
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Stay up, keep Charlie, strengthen and we could be a top 10 team easily. No need to sell if we stay up.

Comment

This is all a bit premature -I would be very surprised if anything happened before next summer -have we all forgotten the fitness cloud that hung over him? also, he would need to keep up his current form a bit longer. He may be better advised to take the next contract offer from us.

Comment

Was always going to happen, big clubs being linked.
                    One thing's for sure, if he goes I certainly won't begrudge him, and he will get a hell of a reception from me if he returns with another club.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would he pass the medical at Liverpool!!

Comment

If we sell him in January, we will be relegated in January.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He's not going anywhere anytime soon, i'm just thinking to myself how happy i am that Hooper went Norwich instead of coming to us.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            Not sure you need lightning pace to be a star in the PL. Shearer, Cole and Fowler weren't in their era, and Diego Costa isn't now. Positioning, composure and physicality are far more important attributes in this league, and Austin has all of them. We would be mad to sell for less than £15m.
                            Speculation inevitable such is Charlie's form but that's all it is, lazy journalists or his agent striking while the iron is to get bumper deal. As for 15 million, in current market if Macormack goes for 11, then Charlie's current value must be double that at least
                            Welcome back to Loftus Road.............John Terry!

Comment

If we were to go down god forbid can see him going Spurs. Reckon he'd want to stay in london and he would definitely get a real shot at first team football there.........god this is painful talking about charlie possibly moving onto another club
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                                He would replace Balotelli in the Liverpool line-up, that much I am sure of.
                                You say that with such certainty, yet their England striker Ricky Lambert cant replace Balotelli in their starting line up....

Comment

Working...
                                X