Joey Barton Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton Corners

Just seen on the box our winner came from a JB corner......

Corners were much better today, we actually looked quite dangerous from them. Fer's header that was well saved came from a corner as well, that could easily have gone in

Comment

still prefer niko take them. at least he can get it over the first man more often than not.
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Niko is much better with dead ball situations. Barton should stay clear imo. Not taking away his delivery from the corner but that is a rarity imo. I love Joey and think he's a integral cog in our first 11 but please stay clear of free kicks and corners.

Comment

Fantastic cross from Joey for the first goal. I wouldn't have him take corners, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Fantastic cross from Joey for the first goal. I wouldn't have him take corners, however.
            For the Fer goal do you mean?....Yeah superb cross...Charlie is so good running on to a cross

Comment

Yeah sorry. Second goal. Joey hit it right in front of me, so I had a brilliant view of the cross. Interestingly enough, Charlie initially looked more peeved not to have scored, than be pleased that we had scored..... What you want from a striker, I guess.

Comment

Yeah sorry. Second goal. Joey hit it right in front of me, so I had a brilliant view of the cross. Interestingly enough, Charlie initially looked more peeved not to have scored, than be pleased that we had scored..... What you want from a striker, I guess.
                Do you remember seeing Clive Allen hit a post against Middlesbrough (i think) anyway someone followed up and put it in, but CA was so p*ssed off he'd missed he didn't celebrate

Comment

Sorry it was the 7-0 home to Burnley Rangers 77....last goal..

Comment

I was at that game..... I remember it was the Burnley keeper's first ever professional game. Charlie, like Allen, seems to live to score goals.

Comment

apart from the first half hour, joey was farking class. as usual.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Then he shouldn't have hit straight at the keeper then... It's good for a striker to want to score but they got to think about winning the match first.
                        Last edited by fisnik; 30-11-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Leicester fans are posting similar hits...saying JB ran the mf...

Comment

Please with the quality of balls he put in yesterday, well done Joey.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              I agree tbf,

Apart from the times he isn't, Joey is usually brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X