Karl Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Henry

Another great game today. He reads the game well, covers defenders when they go forward and won his challenges.

Very underrated player. Gets slated by some inside the ground, hard to know why. He does his job and gives 100%. Mom for me today. Just edged Joey.

When he wandered into box I was willing him to put his foot through it and hit the back of the net

Comment

This proves he is not a greedy player.

Comment

Has been reliable all season when called upon.
        up there so far as one of the best players this season

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
          Has been reliable all season when called upon.
          up there so far as one of the best players this season
          Agreed, I was one of about 3 people who wanted to keep him this season. It was worth it and don't cost half as much as some of those players on big wages.

Comment

Mr. Reliable for me!! Always been.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Mr. Reliable for me!! Always been.
              Bit early yet, but carries on like this and could walk away with POTY Award.

Comment

He played too far forward at times but has been our best midfielder this season.

Comment

Another solid performance, not many of us expected this in the EPL!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

A lovely thread. Fella deserves all the praise. Plays for the team first, himself second. I lost count of the number of times he slotted in across the back four to cover for defenders who'd moved up. Always plays the simple ball to keep possession. And gets stuck in too. He's one of those players who looks more at home doing what he does in the premiership compared to the championship. Great team player is Kelvin

Comment

he shoudlve taken that shot early on in the game tho.
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Cleared one off the line also. Watch the highlight of that move and see his awareness of defending, it`s up there with the best.

For me at this moment in time he is third on my POTY award.
                        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Not a complete player by any means but really proves the point that every team needs a soldier in the centre mid/field does what he does verywell , well worth his place

Comment

I like him when he wants to impose himself on the game and he has been doing that this season.

Fair play to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              A lovely thread. Fella deserves all the praise. Plays for the team first, himself second. I lost count of the number of times he slotted in across the back four to cover for defenders who'd moved up. Always plays the simple ball to keep possession. And gets stuck in too. He's one of those players who looks more at home doing what he does in the premiership compared to the championship. Great team player is Kelvin
                              Super point last 5mins when Caulker went off for treatment Henry automatically slotted in at CB never had to be told or directed just done it. Hes a throw back to players of a by gone era where he understands the game and his role and executes it

Got unfair criticism last season for giving the ball sides and backwards but the same people complaining where hanging out the back of LTC for giving the ball backwards and sideways saying how well Carroll kept the ball. Henry is not Yaya, Henderson or Matic in the defensive midfielder stakes as he don't have the ability on the ball as them but he will do for me and on current form has guaranteed his starting place

And to think before the season some never even wanted him in the 25

Comment

Working...
                              X