Micky Quinn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micky Quinn...

No Micky your Prem career finished cause you got fat.....er!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...eague-8131653?

He has a big mouth aswell as a big gut. Let's hope we best them Saturday and get the sack the pardew campaign back on track
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't know much about his career but he's just another gobby scouser who talks sh*t on Talksport
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Fat, northern Gobsh1te who talks absolute spherical objects about any subject matter. EMBARRASSING!

Comment

233 goals from 535 career games, over a 17 year period - that's not a bad record for a Sumo. Never heard his name mentioned as a trouble maker and, personally think he was one of football's good guys - made a tidy living with average talent by working hard and getting in where it hurts. He doesn't big himself up, other than boasting that he was probably the fastest ever striker over one yard, has the ability to laugh at himself (which is a massive bonus) and has a pure hatred of Manure.
          Blokes alright in my book
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            233 goals from 535 career games, over a 17 year period - that's not a bad record for a Sumo. Never heard his name mentioned as a trouble maker and, personally think he was one of football's good guys - made a tidy living with average talent by working hard and getting in where it hurts. He doesn't big himself up, other than boasting that he was probably the fastest ever striker over one yard, has the ability to laugh at himself (which is a massive bonus) and has a pure hatred of Manure.
            Blokes alright in my book
            Agreed a very good player for someone who doesn't look the part. But as for his radio career, he has to be the worst out there. Doesn't know what he is on about half the time. Adamant that Liverpool are going to win the league at start of every season and he is rude and dismissive if anyone disagrees that Liverpool will. I don't mind people having faith in their team but he is so adamant that they will. Gets so many things wrong. So I agree with you, look at his footie career coz at least he was good at something! Well apart from eating of course
            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't see what's so offensive. It's more complimentary about the Rangers than anything IMHO. It's also pretty clear that the toon will fancy this one (I think we're worth being on treble slip though)

What happened to the days when our fans used to wash their b0ll0cks with Ajax and a Brillo pad?........

Comment

Anyone who listens to talkshiiiite should expect to hear...people talking shiiiite. I always liked Micky Quinn, gave us all hope of becoming professional footballers. His book "who eat all the pies" is well worth a read.

Comment

Didn't say it was offensive just deluded...QPR cost me my Prem career?..Lets get them beat...He bangs on about Liverpooooool all day long...(yes i know i put the extra o's in Liverpoooool)
                  It's how they all say it...scouser/ex-players

Comment

Working...
                  X