Who to leave out of 25.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to leave out of 25.

Come Jan if we look at adding say 3 players to squad who woild you leave out. I would lose SWP, Murphy and one of Hill, Troare, Adel and Phillps. Would take risk on 2 keepers instead of 3. Actually quite hard to pick this time.

SWP a given. I would also ditch Adel plus one other don't think we would get away with two keepers. We obviously tried to sell Traore earlier in season so guess it won't be a matter of leaving people out squad as we will try and create gaps through sales

Comment

swp,clint(though give him a job within the club, hoilett or phillips
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

SWP Phillips Hoilet Traore , Adel will be gone none them consistent enough to be relied on

Comment

Isn't there a condition that if a player has a contract, he has to be included in the 25, whether we like it or not. It was brought up before but I'm not sure what was agreed on here, or right.

Comment

SWP and Adel for definite.

Disagree with risking only two keepers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Isn't there a condition that if a player has a contract, he has to be included in the 25, whether we like it or not. It was brought up before but I'm not sure what was agreed on here, or right.
              Can't be true.

I don't really see the need to add three players in January, anyway. Isla seems to be getting a handle on right back and there's Onuoha behind him, Yun is performing at left back and there's Traore behind him. Add one quality striker and drop SWP.

Comment

[QUOTE=Felt;1345602]Can't be true./QUOTE]

Unless of course we were stupid enough to write that into a player's contract....

Comment

If you don't have more than 25 to pick from by default they have to be included.

Comment

SWP and Adel are a must IMO!.... if Rio goes then he'll obviously take the 3rd spot. If not then Phillips.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I would try and offload Phillips in January - really doesn't have PL quality.

Comment

Easy, SWP & Ehmer

IMO we only need 2 signings, a top striker & a versatile defender who can cover all roles in a back 4. 2 players like Defoe & Naughton (not necessarily them 2 but like them)

Surprised no one mentioned Ehmer before me.
                        Did no one check the squad before posting or do we feel he's too good to drop ?

Comment

Thought given his age he never took up spot

Comment

We might get 2 mill for hoilet phillips could go for 3 to 4 mill thats 2 gone with 2 new additions. We can get swp a job in poundland thats him gone. And maybe hill but give hime some sort off job at the club
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              We might get 2 mill for hoilet phillips could go for 3 to 4 mill thats 2 gone with 2 new additions. We can get swp a job in poundland thats him gone. And maybe hill but give hime some sort off job at the club
                              Would Poundland be happy with his £70k a week wages?

Comment

Working...
                              X