IF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    SUCH a tough league when you look at the results week in week out.. most team are strong at home so I would say away form counts massively.
    We need to pick up some points on the road but there is no way with everyone fit we are one of the three worst teams in the league
    Agree Rss.
    This is a tough league, but so was last season. People were saying last seasons championship was the toughest its ever been.... Also we've shown against Liverpool, Villa and City what a fortress we can make LR, with the crowd being a massive influence. So its when we're on the road where the 3 points will really count. And we've proved we can put in a shift away from home, only narrowly missing out to 1/3points to an inform Chelski with a dodgy penalty and a wonder goal... So definitely agree IF we keep this up there is no way we are 1 of the worst 3 teams in the league.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Im intrigued about the Newcastle game.. we need another BIG shift because all of a sudden this game is just as hard as the others we have played recently. It's a big pitch as well up there in Geordie land so I would probably put Onuoha in at CB ahead of Dunne!

I think we'll be OK if everyone stays fit.. all team in the lower-mid table will go through a blip.. Hull are starting to have one now!

Comment

Working...
      X