Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Host of players fighting for available spot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host of players fighting for available spot!

After our last very good performances, there is only one place available for the rest of the squad......on the left where junior Hoilett played against Chelsea. Both fullbacks are doing very well and the central defenders are very strong. Harry already declared that current midfield players Sandro and Henry are now established. Fer is improving all the time, while Vargas is putting a lot of energy into the side. There must surely no questions about Charlie. So that leaves left hand side that was a disappointment....Junior. So Adel, Niko, Phillips, Traore, Barton and Mutch will have to fight for that place!

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    After our last very good performances, there is only one place available for the rest of the squad......on the left where junior Hoilett played against Chelsea. Both fullbacks are doing very well and the central defenders are very strong. Harry already declared that current midfield players Sandro and Henry are now established. Fer is improving all the time, while Vargas is putting a lot of energy into the side. There must surely no questions about Charlie. So that leaves left hand side that was a disappointment....Junior. So Adel, Niko, Phillips, Traore, Barton and Mutch will have to fight for that place!
    I think fer takes that spot...
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Phillips can park it on the bench

Comment

Only players for me who are changeable(based on starting XI vs scum) on current form are: green (because mccarthy is the future for us), fer & hoilett

Put Bobby in for Hoilett maybe keep Greeno in goal. Leaves Fer. Sounds bad but watch him when he's not on the ball, especially when a player goes past him or he loses possession.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
          Phillips can park it on the bench
          100% this!!.... Ive given him loads of chances/time to convince me he's worth a place in the team. He's young, got potential, got strength etc etc but he just doesnt deliver, same can be said for Hoilett.

Personally I'd go with Fer. I'd like to see him more central but with the options we've got I think he's our best player for that position. Plus with Henry and Sandro doing their thing in the middle IMO there's no one else who can take a CM position at the moment.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

That's good and healthy for the team. Competition creates fight and good performance.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Joey is a very useful right midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                Only players for me who are changeable(based on starting XI vs scum) on current form are: green (because mccarthy is the future for us), fer & hoilett

Put Bobby in for Hoilett maybe keep Greeno in goal. Leaves Fer. Sounds bad but watch him when he's not on the ball, especially when a player goes past him or he loses possession.
                I wouldn't drop Green after those great saves last weekend.

Comment

I think sooner or later Barton will win his spot back in center mid.however dropping Henry on Saturday is not the option.

How about

................green
                  Isla caulker. Dunne yun
                  Vargs. Henry Sandro. Fer
                  Austin. Zamora

Then after a hour change bring off Bobby for Barton and stick Vargas uptop and stick Barton on the right.

At least for once we have a lot of options..

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    I think sooner or later Barton will win his spot back in center mid.however dropping Henry on Saturday is not the option.

How about

................green
                    Isla caulker. Dunne yun
                    Vargs. Henry Sandro. Fer
                    Austin. Zamora

Then after a hour change bring off Bobby for Barton and stick Vargas uptop and stick Barton on the right.

At least for once we have a lot of options..
                    Agree with this.. If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Comment

phillips can go do 1. he is so poor!
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Agree with this.. If it aint broke, don't fix it!
                        i think rio will be played in left wing.

#firstintraining #goodasgold #toptopplayer #greatpro

#rightsort
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The same team as against Liverpool would do for me
                          McCrathy
                          Onuoha-Dunne-Caulker-Yun
                          Isla-Henry-Sandro-Fer
                          Austin-Zamora

Comment

Green (wouldnt be disappointed with McCarthey)
                            Isla Dunne(on Form) Caulker Yun
                            midfield for me Barton Sandro Henry, Fer
                            Vargas or B.Z 60 min if he starts 30 mins coming on & Austin
                            think this is probaly our strongest team at the moment but would eventaully like to see the chief take Dunne's place

Comment

Green doesn't deserve to be dropped now.. He came back in when McCarthy was injured and has played a couple of blinders.. he took his chance back!

Comment

Working...
                              X